9.COPTER

🚁

" The stars twinkle in His eyes
and the sun itself warms His smile.
i know i might burn but..
i must inch a little closer. "

-KIMMON'S POV-

AT LUNCH TIME
Me and My Doctor ended up spending our lunch time together.

I can't believe He finally accepted My lunch offer even at first He's trying to say no.
But maybe He thought that it's not polite to deny the offer from the Son of the Big Boss.

At this moment I'm happy to know that my Dad is the owner of this Hospital.
Even though He took the offer because I'm the Son of the Hospital owner, I don't care. Me and My Doctor had lunch together. That's all that matters.

I called Tae to help me to prepare everything. He didn't ask much about my sudden request. But from His voice, i knew that Tae already knows this lunch would be so special to me.

Tae had called someone from the Japanese restaurant nearby The Hospital. He asked the waiters to arrange the table and the dishes at my VIP room.

Me and My Doctor are seated face to face. Our lunch is already served at the table in front of us. The menu is my Doctor's favorite.

Sushi.

(I asked Nurse Amy about My Doctor favorites food before lunch. So sushi it is.)

)

"I hope you like the menu for our lunch today, Doctor "  I said to started the conversation

"I hope you like the menu for our lunch today, Doctor " I said to started the conversation.

He look at the dish then to me Then He nods, smiling.

So adorable.

We started to enjoy our lunch silently.
I take a glance at him couple of times. He look like He's really enjoying the foods.
Of course He is. Nurse Amy said that He always craving for sushi.
I smile to my self when i remember about it.

" How's the dish, Doc ? "
I asked after we're done with our lunch.

He started to write something on His sticky blue notes.

"The dish so delicious. I really enjoyed it . Thank you so much, Mr. Kim "

I read the notes. I'm smiling happily to know that My Doctor also enjoyed the lunch that
I prepared for him.

" I'm glad you like it. "
I said to Him then give Him a smile.

Then He wrote again.
" It's so rare to eat lunch properly." I read the notes then looked at Him, confused.

" What do you mean? " I asked.

He wrote again.
" Because my job. Sometimes i had to skip my lunch or I usually just ate salad or bread for lunch." He smiled after giving the notes to me.

I was shocked after reading the notes.
" Why would you do that...?
You're a Doctor. You must take care of yourself properly.
I understand about your situation.
But, please think about your healthy too."

Silence.

" From now on, you shouldn't skip your lunch again.. Because I'll be watching you after this." I said seriously.

My Doctor look so confused. He opened His mouth but I stopped Him quickly with my words.

" You will do your lunch everyday, with me. " I said, emphasizing the last two words.

My Doctor looked so shocked with what
I said then He wrote again.

" No Mr. Kim. you don't have to do that."

" I insist. Please don't say no." I repeated.

My Doctor take a deep breath, this time He can't do anything.

I chuckled while looking at His defeated looking face.

Then He wrote something again on the notes, just a simple,

"Thank you. Mr.Kim "

" Please don't called me Mr. Kim, Doctor.
It's too formal."

Again He looked at me. But i quickly answer His confused look.

"Just call me Phi Kim.
I'm older than you isn't ? " I said shortly.

Silence.

But then my doctor nods His head awkwardly.

"I just want you to feel comfortable talking to me. Just like how you talk with your friends." I continue.

My Doctor stays quiet. It seems like He doesn't know what to say or how to react.

" What I mean is. We're gonna spend a lot of time together during my recovery.
So i thought that we need to do more talk to each other later on, right, Doc? " I said trying to explain to Him.

He nods again slowly.

My eyes keep looking at Him intently.
It's like i don't want to miss any inches of His every move.

He reply again on His sticky blue notes. Slowly He gave the notes to me while smiling lightly.

The notes said.

" Just call me Copter "

HELLI "CUTE" COPTER :)

To be continued...

Proofread Sjblue9🙏🙏🙏
.
.

thank you so much
for reading 🙏
Love y all ❤❤❤

she 💜