12. CAN I?

have you ever see an angel?

-COPTER'S POV-

After Kimmon knows about my conditions, he seems doesn't mind at all. He still want me to be his Doctor. I really thanks to him for the understanding. honestly his attitude really surprised me.

The CEO really testing my patience. he seems just keep throw him self to me.
one day he surprised me with his presence at my office. I was so confused with his sudden appearance. I thought maybe i was do something wrong to him.
But he come to meet me just to tell me if i have to treat him same as my other patients. He said I can talked to him just like friends.

Are he really kidding me?
he's the son of my Big boss. How can i treat him like other people obviously?

And also don't forget about my feelings to him. acts as a friend it's not a good idea for me.
Because believe me, i'm trying
So hard to forget this feelings. And by getting closer with him it's just make this more harder.
I really don't know what he meant with all this.

And when he asked me to eat lunch together.

I feel like i want to collapse on the spot after he said it.

I don't want to say yes. Because I don't feel comfortable to lunch only just the two of us.
but he insist.
and i can't do nothing.
I can't refuse his request as the son of Mr. Khemmonta . if I say no it's the same as me refused Mr. Khemmonta's request as well. And I can't do that.

I ended up spending my lunch with Kimmon. he prepared everything in his VIP room.
The menu is SUSHI.
I don't know is this just a coincidence or what. But SUSHI is my favorites. And I really enjoyed our lunch.

We doesn't talking much. Because I don't know what toqqq say to him.
I just say thank you to him for the lunch. I tell him I really enjoyed the lunch. I said to him if It's a rare moment I can eat properly at lunch. I used to just eat salad or bread for lunch because my job I doesn't have much time for enjoyed my lunch. So I just can ate some simply foods.

Kimmon look so shocked heard about what I said. He tells me to take care of my self and eat properly too as a doctor.
And when he said he will be watching me for my lunch by spending my lunch time together with me everyday.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?

How can he do this to me?