18. THANK YOU

"When you're truly in love,
The feeling never fade,
They only get stronger"

(no proofreads)

-KIMMON'S POV-

When i found out that Copter is the 'doctor friend' which P'Nena told me to checked on my fever, i felt my fever temperature suddenly dropped immediately, even i do not feeling that i have a fever anymore.
I know I'm overreacting.

but, isn't it like this if people are in love, right?

I still can believe, now i was laying on my bed while holding Copter's warm hand.
I was so surprised when he leaned his head on my shoulder earlier.

is this his answer to my love confession?
I asked to my self.

I really want to stopped the time right now.

Copter hasn't moved much since he leaned his head on my shoulder. i glanced a little at him it seems he was asleep. he must be very tired today.

I'm smiling when i heard the doctor soft breathing sound.

Slowly i fixed Copter sleeping position so that he could be more comfortable to sleep.

I put his head on the pillow carefully so i didn't wake him up.

Copter still sleeping soundly.

I'm so happy if Copter feel comfortable to sleeping in my bed.

Now i'm siting towards him.
Stared in amazement at the sleeping figure of my crush in front of me.

so cute.

I'm smiling again while keep looking at every inch of Copter's face.
I promised to myself.

I will always take care of this precious creature

***

-AUTHOR POV-

It's already 4 o'clock in the afternoon. P'Nena and Tae have left Kimmon's apartment. while Copter was still asleep curled up under Kimmon's blanket. And while Copter fell asleep, Kimmon cleaned himself. Kimmon take a bath he felt his fever had disappeared. and he feels much better now. Kimmon also tells the servants in his apartment to prepare dinner for him and Copter. because Kim thinks Copter must be hungry when he wakes up later.

Kimmon looks fresh and fragrant after bathing. The CEO sits down next to the figure of Copter who is still sleeping soundly. dinner is already served at the table inside his room. Kimmon doesn't want Copter to get out of bed, kimmon intentionally didn't wake Copter up. he wants the doctor to get enough rest.