34 . CUDDLE

AUTHOR'S POV

" the beauty of hugging after sex "

AUTHOR'S POV

" There is someone else has prepared a birthday surprise for Copter. And that someone is not Me. "

Kimmon keep thinking about that words over and over.
He really mad to himself.
Even after meeting Nena didn't make Kimmon feel good.  but on the contrary, Kimmon has disappointed the people He cares about.
Kimmon felt He had to do something to radeem for His mistake.
He also wants to give something for Copter.

Kimmon already at home before Copter.
The CEO was planning to surprise His Fiance tonight. 
Kimmon asked a decorator to decorate their bedroom with a romantic theme.  And He also have prepared a romantic candle light dinner at home.  Sushi as the menu,  and The whole room is decorated with red roses. Everything is Copter's favorites.
Kimmon wants everything look so beautiful for Copter.
He wants everything for tonight's surprise looks perfect.

Kimmon text Copter said that He want to have a dinner at Home.
Copter said He will cooked tonight. But Copter didn't know if Kimmon already prepared everything.

Copter arrived at 7o'clock.
Kimmon purposely turned off all the lights.
And when Copter opened the door, Kimmon was standing right behind the door with a bucket of flowers in His hand.
Copter closed His mouth with His hand, The Doctor looked so surprised.
Kimmon smiling to Copter lovingly to greets Him.

" Once again, Happy Birthday,
My Love "  Said Kimmon.

" Thank You, Phi Kim "
Copter smiling back to Kimmon happily.
Copter was amazed when He looked around the house. There's a red roses everywhere.
The Doctor didn't expected Kimmon would gave Him a surprise.
Then, Kimmon hold Copter hand He take Copter to the Dinning Room.
And once again Copter looked so surprised when He saw a  romantic candle light dinner has been prepared so beautifully.

" Oh My God Phi Kim. This is so beautiful  " said Copter feel so touched.

" I'm happy You loved it "

" I really loved it Phi " said Copter again with His smile.

" You must be very hungry. Let's eat first. "
Kimmon pull out the chair for Copter gently. He helped Copter to seat.

Copter looked at the food which already arranged in The table. He always craving for Sushi.
They started to enjoyed their candle light Dinner.
With a small chat and once in a while they feed each other food.
Kimmon so happy to see Copter always smiling.
His guilt towards Copter is getting less and less.

After Dinner, KimCop sat on the couch at the living room while watching TV and anjoyed some wine. Copter lays His body on top of Kimmon. While Kimmon held Copter's body from behind.
Their intertwined their fingers together. Their Feels each other's warmth.

" What Do You want as Your Birthday gift? " Asked Kimmon in Copter's ear.
Copter smiling while heard Kimmon's sweet voice.
The Doctor turned His body to looked at Kimmon.

" Your presence is the best birthday give that I received this year, Phi "  said Copter while looking at Kimmon deeply.
Kimmon rubbing Copter's cheek softly.