Chapter 7: Desire

he lays down next to you and you squirm a little to adjust your position. you turn your body so that you're facing him and you smile.
You: i really like this
Sora: i really like this too
you kiss him on the lips and he kisses you back. you smile.
You: i'm kinda bored
Sora: what do you wanna do
You: i don't know...maybe something with a little less talking and a little more touching
you get on top of him and start to kiss him slowly and softly.
Sora: i like the sound of that
he smiles and kisses you again. you cup his face with your hands and he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling your body closer to his.
⚠️‼️SMUT‼️⚠️
he flips your over so that he is on top of you and begins to kiss down your neck. you smile a little. he finds your sweet spot and starts to suck on it, you bury your face into his neck and moan softly. he then stops and take off your shirt and you take off his. you smile as you run your hand down his stomach. you then kiss him again as he pulls off your underwear, revealing a butterfly tattoo at your hip.
Sora: i never noticed that before
you smile and he kisses you again. he brings his kisses down your body...and spreads your legs open. he kisses your inner thighs. you flip yourself over so that you are on top of him. you begin to kiss down his body as you take of his pants and boxers. as you do so he unclips your bra. you then decide you wanna tease him a little so you pause for a moment.
You: actually i don't wanna do this anymore
you get off the bed and gather your clothes and begin to walk to the bathroom. when you're almost to the bathroom he spins you around and pins you to the wall...holding both your hands above your head. you smile and bite your lower lip
Sora: if we start, we're gonna finish
You: i was hoping you'd say that
he picks you up, still keeping you pinned against the wall and kisses down your neck. he then slowly puts it in and your breathe shakily. he starts off at a slow pace making it easy not to make any noise. you wrap you legs around his waist as he continues going. he then begins to speed up and you try your hardest not to make any noise but you can feel yourself getting close. before you can say anything you finish and so does he. you sit down on the floor as your legs are shaking.
‼️⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️‼️
You: keeping this a secret is hard
he laughs a little and you look into his eyes and smile.