Chapter 21: Never Even Here

About 5 minutes later he walks into the room. His eyes widen and he bites his lower lip as he walks over you. He gets on top of you and kisses you slowly yet passionately. You kiss him back as you take off his shirt. You rub your hands up and down his stomach. He then begins to kiss down your neck, immediately finding your sweet spot. You moan a little to let him know to keep kissing there. He sucks on your neck and you can tell there will be a mark there later on. You begin to undo his belt and take off his pants, exposing his dick. You smile and begin to rub it with your hands. Just then his phone rings. He leans over to check who it is and you roll your eyes.
Sora: Damn it, sorry babe I have some business to handle
He picks up his phone and begins talking as he gets dressed again.
You: Yeah...business
Once he is dressed he kisses your cheek then exits the room. You lay back in bed and groan pulling the blanket over your naked body. You eventually fall asleep. A couple hours later around 3 in the morning you are awaken by the doorbell. You sigh and throw on a robe going downstairs to see who it is.
You (whispering): Who is it?
Jared: It's me
You roll your eyes and open the door crossing your arms.
You: What do you want?
Jared: Um I- I just wanted to...is Sora home
You: NO he's not home he's NEVER home, now leave so I can go back to sleep
You begin to close the door but he pushes it open. You give him a dirty look but then he leans it to kiss you. For a second you kiss him back then stop. You slap him across the face.
You (whisper-yelling): WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? I have a boyfriend...
Jared: Yeah um you're right...my bad.
You: Yeah get out.
You slam the door and go back upstairs to go back to sleep. You wake up the next morning and Sora still isn't home. You decide that today you wanna go in the pool so you put on a red bikini and put your sunglasses in your hair. You slide on some black flip flops then grab a towel and sunscreen and go downstairs. You greet the security with a smile as always.
You: Good morning guys!
Just as you are about to go out back to the pool, the front door opens and Sora walks in. You smile and go to hug him.
You: You're home! Do you wanna go in the pool with me??
He sort of pushes you off him. You step back a little and give him a confused look.
Sora: I cant, I just came home to grab something.
He goes upstairs and you nod your head and go outside by yourself. You sit on the edge of the pool and dip your feet in. A tear slides down your face and you wipe it away. You decide to just go inside and go back to sleep. You run upstairs and change quickly falling asleep. You are awaken a couple hours later by Sora. He smiles.
Sora: Hey
You turn so that you aren't facing him.
Sora: Babe...
You get up and go downstairs to get something to eat. You begin to prepare yourself some ramen. He follows behind you.
Sora: Why aren't you talking to me?
You roll your eyes and continue to cook.
Sora: WHATS WRONG?
You: YOU ARE NEVER HERE ANYMORE. EVER. YOU COME AND GO YOU DONT SAY HI OR BYE YOU DONT CALL WHEN YOURE GONE TO CHECK IN YOU JUST DISAPPEAR AND EXPECT ME TO BE HAPPY WHEN YOU JUST POP BACK UP.
Sora: Babe i'm sorr-
You cut him off by banging your hand on the counter
You: SHUT UP, SHUT THE HELL UP I CAME TO HUG YOU TODAY AND YOU PUSHED YOU PUSHED ME SO NO YOU ARENT SORRY BC YOU HAD TO ASK WHATS WRONG INSTEAD OF ALREADY KNOWING
Sora: You know that's just how the business is...I have to do what my dad says it's what he wants me to do I-
You: I SAID SHUT UP, I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANY EXCUSES YOU HAVE YOU CAN GO TO HELL AND KISS THE DEVILS ASS THE SAME WAY YOU KISS YOUR DADS ASS AND WHILE YOURE DOWN THERE YOU MIGHT AS WELL SUCK SATANS DICK TOO.
You begin to run upstairs
Sora: Look i'm sorry, I can make it up to you I-I will
You: NO!...we're done. This. This is done.
Your voice begins to break.
You: You don't get to just come and go with no words and then PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME and expect me to stay. It's over.

To Be Continued...