Chapter 11: Self Destruction

A couple weeks have gone by since you found out about your pregnancy, you have been avoiding your dad to make sure he doesn't find out on the bright side though, things have been going well with you and Sora. You are laying on your bed staring at the ceiling when suddenly your phone rings with a call from him. You pick it up.
You: hey
Sora: hey..u ok, u sound kinda upset
You: i'm fine, um i- i have the thing tomorrow, 8pm...can you be there?
Sora: of course i can, are we gonna drive separate?
You: yeah just to be safe...
Sora: okay, i'll see you then...ur gonna be ok i promise, i love u!
You: i love u too
You hang up and set your phone back down on your bed. You decide to go downstairs and make some food to eat. You slowly walk downstairs and peek around the corner...your dad is downstairs. You roll your eyes and just decide to go down there anyways.
Your Dad: look who's finally made an appearance, you live here and I haven't seen you in days
You: do not start with me right now. MAYBE if you payed less attention to work and more attention to me you would see me more often.
Your Dad: that's fair
You: mhm
You make yourself some ramen then go back into your room to eat. After eating you take a shower and get back in bed. You fall asleep watching Netflix. The next day goes by fast and before you know it you are heading to the doctor. Once you arrive you meet up with Sora.
Sora: hey baby
He gives you a kiss on your forehead
You: hey...
Sora: are you ready? do you feel okay?
You: yeah, let's go
You guys go inside and check in at the front desk then wait to be called. After about 10 minutes of waiting your name is called and the two of you follow the nurse to the room. She closes the door behind her and begins to introduce herself
Nurse: hi! my name is Alexa, i'll be your nurse for today...may I ask what brings you here today?
You: I want to have an abortion...preferably the pills
Nurse: alright I can get that for you! I just need to have the doctor ask you a few questions is that alright?
You: yes that's fine
The nurse exits the room and you and Sora sit in silence until the doctor comes in.
Doctor: hello! i'm Dr. Stevens and i will be assisting you today, first i'm gonna start with a few questions ok?
You: okay
Doctor: So from what i'm hearing you would like a prescription for an abortion?
You: yes
Doctor: alright, about how many weeks along are you?
You: about 3
Doctor: okay, and you do understand that this is irreversible yes?
You: yes...can we just get to the part where your prescribe the prescription because i really don't wanna be here.
Doctor: absolutely, i will write you a prescription now and send it to the pharmacy and you are all good to go
You: thanks.
You walk out the room and Sora walks behind you trying to keep up. You storm outside and take a deep breath. Sora touches your hand and you pull it away from him
Sora: are you ok?
You: i'm fine
Sora: u sure?
You: YES...i need a drink, are you gonna come or not?
Sora: um sure, i'll meet you there...

To Be Continued (BTW SORRY I HAVENT MADE A NEW PART IN A WHILE)