Chapter 8: While He's Gone

After the two of you are both dressed again you guys get back in bed and you cuddle in his arms. he kisses your forehead and you smile. eventually you fall asleep and so does he. A couple hours later you wake up, it's about 5 in the morning. You decide it's best to head home now before you get caught. You take off the shirt he let you borrow and set it on his bed. You put your dress back on and grab your heels. You kiss him on the cheek as he is still peacefully asleep and sneak out the window and back to your car. When you arrive back home the house is dark you look around to make sure your dad isn't around...but just then the lights turn of.
Your Dad: where were you?
You: out.
Your Dad: don't play with me, i'm not in the mood
You: i was out at a party with Lucci, and i'm tired as hell so i'm going to bed
your dad rolls his eyes as you head upstairs. you change into pajamas and go back to sleep. when you wake up again you do your morning routine and go downstairs, your dad is sitting in a chair watching TV.
You: good morning.
Your Dad: good morning
you pour yourself some water and take a sip.
Your Dad: i'm going out of town for some business today, i should be back next week...but i need you to hold things down for me while i'm gone...can you do that?
you roll your eyes a bit
You: yeah dad...sure.
you take your water and go back upstairs to your room. you decide to text Sora
You: hey
Sora: hey..sleep well?
You: yeah
You: so my dad will be out of town for a week...so i was wondering if you wanna stay at my place while he's gone
Sora: i'd like that, what time?
You: i'll call when you can some
you turn your phone off and wait for your dad to leave. he leaves about an hour later. you call Sora and let him know that he can come over. when he arrives you go to the door and let him in. you kiss him passionately as he closes the door behind him.
You: i missed you
he smiles.
Sora: it's only been a couple hours
You: well finally we can just relax and not be so worried about getting caught
Sora: yeah
you smile and you guys go sit down on the couch and talk for a bit. A little while later you both get hungry and decide to order some pizza and watch movies...eventually falling asleep. the next couple of days go by pretty fast..the two of you hang out a lot, really getting to know each other.