Chapter 39: Withdrawl

It's been about 3 days since you and Sora agreed that you'd stop doing drugs. The withdrawal symptoms are the worst. You feel tired, depressed, and sick all the time and worst of all you know that a few pills could take this away. Sometimes it feels like Sora is your babysitter, he watches you as often as he can, and when he can't he makes sure someone ur watching you. It's a Saturday night and you wanna be out partying with your friends, but you can't bring yourself to get out of bed. You hear a knock on the bedroom door and Sora comes in.
Sora: How are you feeling?
You: Like shit.
You sit up on the bed and your body feels weak.
Sora: How are you feeling mentally too?
You: I wish I was dead.
Sora: Don't say that...
You: It's the truth.
You feel nauseous so you grab the trash can off the floor. You suddenly vomit into in and you wanna cry. Sora rubs your back as you continue to vomit
Sora: It's gonna be okay, it's all gonna be okay
When you're sure you're done throwing up you begin to sob. Sora pulls you into him and you cry on his chest.
You: I don't wanna live anymore, i don't want to
Sora: I know...i know it feels that way but it's not true, you do want to live i promise okay?
You shake your head
You: No...
You sob harder and he pulls you tighter. You cry and cry and cry until finally you fall asleep again.

*THE NEXT DAY*
You wake up with a pounding headache. The room is dark and Sora is asleep next to you. You silently slide out of bed and almost lose your balance when you get dizzy. Once you're out of bed you quietly and carefully start going through every drawer in the room. You're determined to find a bottle of pills somewhere.
You *whispering*: They have to be in here somewhere
You look some more but you're suddenly startled by the sound of Sora's voice.
Sora: I flushed all your pills
You jump and slam the drawer shut
Sora: What do you say we go out today? You haven't left the room in a while
You: No.
Sora: Well how about you try to eat downstairs instead of in here
You: No.
Sora: Do you wanna try showering
You: No.
He sighs and gets off the bed. He picks you up off the floor and carries you to the bathroom. You don't have the energy to fight him off. He closes the toilet seat and sits you on there while he turns on the shower. He then begins to undress you and once that's done he carries you to the shower. He sets you in the shower and you sit against the wall. Fully clothed he gets in the shower with you to help you bathe. You hug your knees to your chest and tears slowly fall down your cheeks. He lathers some body wash into a washcloth and starts to clean you up, moving your body as he needs so you don't have to do anything. He washes your hair too. When he's done he turns off the water and grabs you a towel. He helps you out the shower and you shiver from the cold air hitting your skin. He dries you off and wraps the towel around you then carries you back to the room. He sits you on the edge of the bed and dresses you into some clean clothes. After he dresses you, you curl up into a ball again and pull the blankets over your body.
Sora: I know I can't do anything to take your pain away but i'll at least take care of you
You say and do nothing except silently cry because you hate that he has to see you this way.

p.s. i'm a few chapters away from the end of the story 🏃🏽‍♀️ what should my next one be about? i have a few ideas in mind