Chapter 40: Death is at the Door

⚠️‼️TW: attempted suicide‼️⚠️
You've been laying in bed for about 2 hours when Sora comes in again.
Sora: Hey
You look up at him to acknowledge that you heard him.
Sora: I have to head out soon to handle some business but i'd feel much better about leaving if you ate something
You shake your head and turn over so that you're facing away from him. He sighs
Sora: Okay...well i'll see you later.
He forces a half smile and shuts the door behind me. You suddenly hear glass break in the bathroom and you flinch
Sora: FUCK
You can hear him start to cry and you hear another loud bang. You pull the blankets over your ears and try to ignore the noise. You cant help but think that everything that's going on might tear your relationship apart. Suddenly the noise stops and you take a sigh of relief. Once you're sure he's gone you climb out of bed. You desperately search through drawers look for something, anything that you can hurt yourself with. When you can't find anything you groan in frustration. You look through the drawers on his side of the dresser and you find the perfect thing. His gun. You pull it out the drawer and check it out. It's not loaded. You find some bullets to load it with and insert them into the gun. You sigh and then hold the gun to your head, you then decide you should write Sora a note so he knows it isn't his fault. After writing the note you pick the gun back up, holding it to your head once more. Suddenly Sora bursts in the room.
Sora: Sorry I just forgot somethi-
He looks up and sees you sitting by the dresser with the gun pointed at your head. Your eyes begin to fill with tears.
Sora: Y/N...what are you doing
You: I don't wanna do it anymore..
Sora: Hey listen to me, just put the gun down and we can talk about this
You: No we cant. i CANT why don't you HEAR ME. i don't wanna live anymore
Sora: I get it okay i do. but please baby i need you i cannot live without you.
You: You can, and you will i promise you'll be better off without me
Sora: Y/N NO..i don't wanna live this life without you in it please
His voice begins to break and tears fall down his face.
Sora: Put the gun down.
You shake your head and you're crying too.
You: I love you.
You push your fingers down on the trigger
Sora: Y/N no...NO
He runs across the room and knocks the gun out your hand. You begin to sob in his arms and he cries too.
Sora: I love you, you're not dying today okay? But i want you to get better so you never feel like killing yourself again but clearly there isn't anything i can do to help you get better, so maybe we seek you some professional help hm?
You look up at him and nod your head.
You: O-okay...
Sora: Okay?
You nod your head and he presses his forehead to yours
Sora: All I want is to see you happy