Chapter 23: Just for the Night Part 2

‼️This part of the story contains sex, read at your own risk‼️
He opens the car door for you and you get in. He gets in the drivers seat and starts the car. You guys head to his apartment building. When you pull into the parking lot you observe. The building looks pretty nice. You follow him to the elevator which takes you guys onto the 4th floor. He leads you to his apartment. When you enter you look around, most of the furniture and appliances are black, it looks nice and sleek. He enters behind you and closes the door. He then spins you around and pins you against the wall holding onto your wrists and lifting your hands above your head. He kisses you and you kiss him back. You're both fighting for domination and you win. You slide your tongue into his mouth and continue to kiss him. He then begins to kiss down your neck and he immediately finds your sweet spot. You moan softly to let him know to keeping kissing there. He softly sucks on that spot. He takes your shirt off and unclips your bra throwing it somewhere on the floor. He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. He carries you to his bedroom and sets you on the bed. He got on top of you and kisses down your body. You stop him to take off his shirt and then let him continue. He kisses all the way down your body until he reaches the waistline of your jeans. He slowly unbuttons and unzips your pants. You get anxious and impatient and begin to take off your jeans yourself. He pushes your hand away.
Jared: Y/N just relax
He says this in a low voice. He pulls your jeans down and you can feel him slide them off of your soft skin. He does the same with your panties. He sucks on your inner thighs and you can tell there will be marks there tomorrow. He then begins to eat you out, and he does it really good. You throw your head back and moan, leaning on your elbows to observe his work. He lays you back down.
Jared: Chill I know what i'm doing
You: Mhmmmm
You moan again
Jared: You like that?
You nod your head vigorously. He continues and soon you can feel your body tensing up, so you know you're getting close to your climax. You start struggling to keep your legs open and so he holds them open for you.
You: fuckkk i'm gonna cum
You release onto his face and he smirks. He licks it off his face and then licks you clean. You then got on top of, straddling over him and begin to take off his pants and boxers exposing his dick. You align yourself over it and push his dick inside you. You moan as you can feel him stretching your walls open. You begin to ride him as he places his hands on your hips.
Jared: Fuck that feels good
You smirk and grind your hips. You can feel yourself getting close again. You lift your hips up and then lower them down again.
You: mmmm aaaa i'm gonna-
Before you can finish you release on his dick. You clench your walls around him and he moans.
Jared: Get off i'm gonna cum
You: Do it in me
Jared: WHAT?
You: Do it.
Jared: No
You ride him some more and when he's about to release he tries to push you off but you hold your hips down and he releases into you.
Jared: You are insane. If you're trying to trap me by getting pregnant-
You cut him off.
You: Ew no first of all i'm on the pill second off i don't want your babies, don't flatter yourself.
You lift your hips up and lay down beside him for a minute.
You: I gotta go
Jared: What
You: I gotta go, i'm not spending the night with you or anything like that.
You get off the bed and begin to collect your clothes off the floor. You bend over to pick up your panties.
Jared: Damn...
You: Shut up
You go into the living room to get your bra and top and get dressed. You grab your purse and phone.
You: Bye
Jared: Are we ever gonna do this again?
You: Don't push me
Jared: Fine fine bye...

To Be Continued