Chapter 22: Just for the Night

You begin to go upstairs to collect your stuff.
Sora: Baby please I'm begging you don't leave me...
You ignore him and continue upstairs and into the room. You begin to pack your stuff into a bag.
Sora: Please I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you just please don't leave, I love you I do...
You scoff and roll your eyes and placing your hand on the bed.
You: You don't love me.
Sora: Yes I do I swear I do I love you with everything in me
You: If you really loved me YOU WOULDNT LEAVE ME ALL THE TIME
Sora: I-
You then slap him hardly across the face.
You: I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP SO...SHUT UP.
You finish up packing then grab the suitcase and go downstairs. He follows you downstairs.
Sora: BABY I LOVE YOU PLEASE STAY, ILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES
You: SHUT UP AND STOP SAYING YOU LOVE ME OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL LITERALLY STAB YOU
You walk out the door and slam it behind you...hard. Sora scoffs and tears begin to slide down his face. He sits down on a step of the stairs and presses his thumbs against his forehead taking a deep breath.
Sora's Dad: Son what's all the yelling about?
Sora wipes his face
Sora: Y/N left me, w-we had a fight and she said some things I guess I deserve but it hurt
Sora's Dad: Mmmm I see, give her time to calm down then try to call her.
He pats Sora on the back and goes downstairs while Sora goes upstairs. Meanwhile you check yourself into a hotel for a couple nights. You call your best friend (Lucci) knowing you'll need her support to get through this but she doesn't pick up.
You: DAMN IT LUCCI
You throw your phone onto the bed and take a deep breath. Wanting to take your mind off the fight with Sora, you decide to go to the bar and drink your feelings away. You get ready then grab your phone and your purse and head to the bar. When you arrive you hop on a bar stool and sigh. You smile and wave bartender over.
You: One scotch please
The bartender nods and makes the drink then brings it over to you. You smile and take a sip. You finish that one and drink about 2 more. While you're on your 3rd drink you hear a voice next to you.
Jared: Surprised to see you here
He sits on the barstool next to you. You scoff.
You: What do you want?
Jared: Wheres your man?
You: Don't know, don't care, he's not my man anymore
Jared: What happened
You: Your best friend is a dick and it's not even your business
You swish around what's left in your cup then finish it. Jared smiles.
Jared: Can I buy you another drink
You: No
Jared: Why
You: Because...you know what fine whatever. 2 tequila shots. I'm going to the bathroom
You grab your stuff and go to the bathroom. You stand by the sink for a second feeling nauseous. You take a deep breath and collect yourself then exit the bathroom. You go back to your seat and sit down
You: My drinks?
Jared slides the 2 shots over to you. You look him in the eyes and then take the shots.
Jared: You finished already??
You: Mhm. Buy me more or get out my face
Jared: Okay jeez calm down...what do you want?
You: Just buy me more shots
He orders what you asked for and you lay your head on the counter
Jared: You're sassy
You flip him off with your head still down and he smiles. You lift your head up when your shots get there. You drink them both then look up at him. He's looking down at his phone. You lift his chin so that he's looking at you and then kiss him. You hop off the barstool and exit the bar. He follows you.
Jared: Woah woah woah you can't just kiss me and then leave
You: I. Just. Did.
He pulls you in by your waist and kisses you again. You kiss him back as wrap your arms around his neck. He then pulls away.
Jared: My place?
You nod your head and follow him to his car.

To Be Continued...