Chapter 30: Punishment 🔞

The rest of the drive home is silent as you nervously wait for your "punishment". When you guys arrive home you follow him inside quietly.
Sora: Get upstairs and wait for me.
You nod your head and sit on the bed and wait until he comes upstairs. A few moments later he comes in the room, closing and locking the door behind him. Your body warms up a little bit. He begins to unbutton his shirt and take off his belt. He folds the belt in half and pulls both ends. It makes a loud noise causing you to jump a little.
Sora: Take off your clothes and spread your legs.
You hesitate for a moment. This makes him upset
Sora: NOW
You do what he says and remove all your clothes. You lay down on the bed and spread your legs for him. He begins to rub you and you're already wet. He starts to eat you out and you hold back your moans. He slides his tongue into your hole sending chills through your spine. You bite your lower lip. He begins to get more aggressive and after only a few minutes you're already getting close to your climax.
You: Babe i-i'm gonna c-cum
He grabs his belt and slaps your inner thigh really hard causing you to cry out in pain.
Sora: What's my name
You: Daddy...
Sora: Dont cum until i say so
He continues to eat you out and your climax comes. You hold it for about 5 minutes but then you can't for any longer. You cum and it drips down your leg. As a punishment for that he gets even more aggressive, overstimulating your clit. It begins to hurt but he keeps going.
You: Daddy it's hurt ahh
He sticks 3 fingers into your hole and goes at a fast, hard pace. You moan from the pain and pleasure. He goes faster and harder causing some blood to trickle down your thigh. You can't handle the pain. He then stops.
Sora: Turn over.
You flip over onto your stomach then get on all fours. He spanks your ass really hard with belt. You scream from the pain. He begins to remove his pants
Sora: What did i tell to do?
You: You told me not to cum
Sora: And what did you do?
You: I came...
Sora: Now i'm gonna punish you even more.
He spanks your ass again then without any warning he sticks it into your hole.
You: Ah fuck
He goes really fast and hard causing you pain and pleasure with every stroke. You arch your back. While he fucks you he roughly plays with your breasts, pinching and squeezing your nipples. The pain is unbearable.
You: It hurts daddy...
Sora: Maybe you'll listen next time them
He goes harder and you scream gripping the sheets. You start to bleed again and tears fall down your face. Through the pain you can feel your climax coming.
You: Can i cum...
Sora: Not until i say so
He continues to fuck you until he cums inside you. His warm cum fills you up and drips down your legs. You hold your cum in.
Sora: Cum now
You release and it drips down your legs. You lay down on your and he licks you clean. Every stroke of his tongue causes you pain. He then brings his mouth back up to your lips and makes out with you so that you can taste yourself. He kisses your neck sucking and biting harshly being sure to leave marks on your neck. When he's finished a tear slides down your face because of the pain. He leaves you there in pain and goes to take a shower. You somehow manage to turn over onto your side and by the time he gets out the shower you have fallen asleep.

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS I DONT USUALLY WRITE SEGGS LIKE THIS BUT YK 😩 ANYWAYS YEAH BYEEE