Chapter 35: Last Night

You wake up with no memory of the night before. You're still in your dress. Your makeup is smudged and your bra strap is slipping down. You adjust your self and sit up to look around and see where you are. You're at Luccis apartment. You roll over to check the time on your phone. 10:30 a.m.
You: Shit shit shit shit shit shit
You gather all your stuff then pay for an uber. The uber picks you up at the front of Luccis apartment complex and drops you off a little ways away from your house. You take your heels off and walk the rest of the way. You open the door and look like a mess.
Sora: Where the hell have you been??? I've been blowing up your phone
You: Partying
You're still pretty gone from last night
Sora: Where and with who? Doing what? I was fucking worried about you
You: Relax baby, i was with lucci...partying...like i said.
You stumble over to the counter and almost trip and fall. Sora catches you and helps you stand up straight
Sora: You're drunk?
You nod your head
Sora: Damn it y/n
You: You don't g-get to be mad, you d-ditched me...
You say this but your words are slurred
Sora: Okay you're right, let's just get you cleaned up
He carries you upstairs then sits you on the bed. You lay down to try to go to sleep but he doesn't let you
Sora: We're gonna clean you up first okay? I'll go get the shower running
You groan because you just wanna sleep. You hear the shower start and he comes back into the room. He sits you up and begins to undress you. Once you're undressed he carries you to the shower. You open the shower door and get in. Although you don't wanna admit it the shower feels nice. Sora gets in with you and starts to clean you up. He wipes the excess makeup off your face. You smile a tiny bit and he wipes the makeup off until your face is all clean. He then bathes you, making sure to clean every spot. Once he's done he turns off the water and you both get out the shower. He wraps a towel around you and then wraps a towel around his waist.
Sora: I'm gonna to get you some clothes okay baby
You nod your head and he goes into the room to get you clothes. He returns with sweatpants and an oversized t shirt. He hands them to you and you get dressed and he gets dressed as well.
You: I'm goin to sleep
You exit the bathroom and climb into bed. It only takes a few minutes for you to fall asleep.

*3 hours later*

You are startled awake by Sora tapping your shoulder. You sit up and look around then lock eyes with Sora
You: What the hell
Sora: What the fuck is this
He holds up an orange pill bottle
*Your Thoughts*: Fuck fuck fuck fuck
You: Theyre Lucci's, i took them from her bc i didn't want her to use too many.
He gives you a weird look and you can't paint out what he's trying to say
Sora: Okay...
You roll your eyes and turn back over to go to sleep again.