Chapter 12: The Bathroom

When you guys arrive at the bar you two go inside together.
You: i'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick ok?
Sora: okay
You: save us some seats and order me 4 vodka shots and a strawberry margarita, i'll be right back
Sora: i got you
You go to the bathroom, when you enter it smells like alcohol and vomit but you deal with it. After you use the bathroom you head back to where Sora is sitting and you smile.
Sora: i ordered your drinks, but are you sure ur ok?
You: yes i'm okay, i just wanna have a little fun that's all
Sora: okay
A little bit later your drinks comes. You take the shots first. You look at Sora
You: you want one?
Sora: sure
You hand him one and you both take the shot at the same time. You give him the last one and ask him to order more while you sip your margarita. This goes on for a couple rounds and by now it's very clear that you are drunk. You look Sora up and down then kiss him passionately. You smile and get off the bar stool.
You: cmon
Sora: where are we going?
You: you'll see...
You take him by the hand and drag him into the bathroom and into the biggest stall. After locking the door you pin him against the wall and kiss him. He then spins you around so that you're against the wall and kisses you while holding his hand around your neck. You start to unbutton his pants as he takes yours off. You smile and then pull his pants all the way down. You get on your knees and then give him yk? He rolls his eyes back and you smile at the sight of you pleasuring him. He pushes your head down some more and let's out a small moan. You can feel that he is getting close and when he does yk he tells you to swallow so you do. You stand up and he takes off your shirt and your bra. He kisses you starting at your lips and makes his way down your body. Just then he sticks it in and you let out a little moan. He starts off at a slow pace but you beg him to go faster so he does. By now you're a moaning mess and you don't care who hears you. Before you know it you're getting close.
You: i-i'm getting c-close
Sora: me too
Just then you both yk? You're out of breath and your legs are shaking. You smile and put your clothes back on and so does he. You take a deep breath and exit the stall as he follows behind you. You hold his hand as you two walk back towards the bar counter.
You: will you buy me more shots
Sora: i think you've had enough...
You: fine then i'll buy my own
He grabs your wrist and you turn around to face him.
Sora: i'm worried about you
You: why i'm fine
Sora: you drank so much tonight and you don't wanna talk, ur not fine...
You yank your hand away and start to walk away from him. He grabs your hand again.
Sora: baby what's wrong...you can talk to me
You pull your hand away from him.
You: STOP TOUCHING ME STOP TALKING TO ME AND STOP ASKING ME IF IM OK BEFORE I SAY SOMETHING WE BOTH REGRET
Sora: just tell me please...
You: fine...FINE. I WISH I NEVER MET YOU, I WISH I NEVER SLEPT WITH YOU, I WISH I WAS NEVER DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE. I WISH YOU NEVER TALKED TO ME. IF YOU WOULDVE STAYED AWAY FROM ME I WOULD NEVER HAVE HAD SEX WITH YOU AND I WOULDVE NEVER GOTTEN PREGNANT. ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT SO JUST STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!
You walk out the doors and to you car, as Sora stands in the middle of the bar with people staring at him.

To Be Continued...