Chapter 27: Lust and Lies

You wake up the next morning feeling even sicker than the day before. You get out of bed and brush your teeth/wash your face to wake yourself up. You then take a shower to see if that will help you to feel better. You are in the shower and you are shaving your legs and that's when you realize what's wrong. You drop your razor on the floor so it cuts you by accident and you scream. You clean off the blood but it just keeps bleeding. You decide to just get out the shower. You wrap your towel around your body then sit on the toilet seat, hugging your knee to your chest. You observe the cut then apply pressure to it in order to get in to stop bleeding. You then put on a band aid and get dressed, then handle some other business. After that you go downstairs to eat.
You: Good morning baby
Sora: Good morning, did you sleep well?
You: No but it's okay
You smile and you decide you are going to make yourself some waffles for breakfast. Suddenly you start feeling sick again. You run upstairs and throw up in the bathroom toilet. You cough a little then flush the toilet. You lean over the sink and bang your head on the counter.
You: DAMN IT
You take a deep breath and open the cabinet under the sink. You pull out a pregnancy test and stare at it and you decide to take it. You wait for the results. When you get them you feel relief but don't at the same time. You grab your keys, phone, and purse and run downstairs.
Sora: Where you going?
You: To the store
You lied...you run out the door and to you car. When you get to your destination to bang on the door frantically. About 10 seconds go by and the door still hasn't been answered. You bang on the door again
You: OPEN THE DAMN DOOR
After that the door opens.
Jared: What?
You walk in and pace around his apartment a little bit.
Jared: What do you want
You pace some more trying to find the right words to say what you need to say. He puts his hands on your shoulders to get you to stop moving.
Jared: What's up...?
You: I'm pregnant...it yours remember that one night stand we had and i told you to do it in me because i was on the pill and i even took plan b after so i don't know how this happened and i- i don't- what do i??
Jared: YOURE WHAT?
You: You heard me. I said i'm-
He cuts you off
Jared: Shut up
You: What?
Jared: SHUT UP
You: WHY ARE YOU YELLING???
Jared: BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO LET ME PULL OUT BUT YOU BEING THE WHORE YOU ARE, YOU WOULDNT LET ME
You: YOURE AT FAULT TOO, NOBODY HELD A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND FORCED YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH ME SO DONT GO CALLING ME A WHORE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AS MUCH OF A WHORE AS ME
Jared: Get out.
You: No.
Jared: Get out.
You: No.
Jared: GET OUT
You slap him across his face really hard and the spot begins to turn red.
You: LISTEN TO ME YOU SELF CENTERED BITCH. I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID BABY, I NEVER HAVE, AND I NEVER WILL. I CAME HERE TO TELL YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE I ABORT IT.
Jared: You're gonna abort it??
You: Yes.
Jared: Good then our conversation is done. Leave.
You: Fine.
You walk out the door and slam it hard behind you then go back home.
Sora: I thought you went to the store, why didn't you buy anything?
You: Oh I- uh they didn't have what I was um looking for
Sora: Oh okay
Lying again...

To Be Continues