Chapter 13: Self Destruction Part II

You get into your car and bang your head on the steering wheel as tears fall down your face. You start to cry even harder. Once you finally calm down a little you put your seatbelt on and start your car. Still drunk you decide to go home. You're driving on the road and it's very dark, your eyes feel heavy from the tears and you feel like you're gonna fall asleep. The street is very dark. Suddenly your eyes flutter closed and your car swerves off the road, it keeps going until it crashes into a tree and stops. The windshield shatters, the airbags come up, and your head hits the steering wheel. Shattered glass cuts your face and your arms. About 5 minutes after this happens another person passing by sees and calls 911. Soon paramedics and police arrive. Paramedics check your vitals and suddenly you wake up.
Paramedic #1: Ma'am do you remember what happened
You: n-no...
Paramedic #2: You were in an accident, a car accident, you have some injuries so we're gonna take you to the hospital.
You look around confused. You see the red and blue flashing from the lights of the police car and see the paramedics standing over you. You nod your head. They begin to load you into the ambulance and take you to the hospital.
Paramedic #1: Is there any family you would like us to call ma'am?
You: can you c-call my b-boyfriend
Paramedic #1: absolutely ma'am, do you remember anything from before the accident, like how it happened?
You: no...i was just driving and i felt tired, my eyes closed and i woke up on the stretcher
The paramedics look at each other
Paramedic #2: Were you drinking tonight?
You: yeah i-i think so
Paramedic #2: Okay, we're gonna take some of your blood for a test, we're about 5 minutes from the hospital
You nod your head and then go unconscious again.
Paramedic #2: The patient is out of consciousness again
Soon after they arrive at the hospital and bring you in.
Paramedic #1: 21 year old drunk driver hit a tree while driving, no visible trauma but minor cuts to the face and arms.
Doctor: Alright we got it from here thank you very much!
The doctors take you into a room and a little later you wake up.

To Be Continued