Chapter 34: Party Girl

⚠️‼️ This part contains drug use and alcohol, skip if needed‼️⚠️

Around 8:30 you start getting ready. You put on your dress and then do your makeup. You do sparkly eyeshadow with eyeliner and then put on some lashes. You put on lipstick as well. You do your hair and put on jewelry. Silver hoops and a silver necklace. You grab a purse along with your phone and your keys and put on some perfume. You wait downstairs for Lucci to pick you up. When she arrives you go downstairs and get in the car.
Lucci: hey girl, ready to party?
You: yes bitch!! where we goin?
Lucci: to a friend of a friend of a friends house
You giggle and she starts driving. About 15 minutes later you guys arrive at the party. The house is pretty big and many cars are parked out front. After Lucci parks you guys get out the car and approach the house. She knocks and someone answers but really they don't acknowledge you guys. You both enter and you close the door behind you. Music is blasting and the smell of alcohol and weed fill the air. Lucci says something to you but you can't hear her over the music.
You: Lucci wait where are you-
Before you can finish talking she walks away. You roll your eyes and go into the kitchen to pour yourself a drink. You observe the options and decide to just go with vodka. You pour some into a red solo cup and down it. You swallow and are startled when you turn around to see someone standing behind you.
Austin: Damn way to drink girl
You wipe the excess vodka off your lips and you smile awkwardly. You begin to walk away but he stops you. You look at him confused.
Austin: So what's your name?
You: Y/N, you?
Austin: I'm Austin.
You nod and proceed to try to walk away again.
Austin: So y/n i was wondering if you wanna dance??
You: Thank you for the offer but i have a boyfriend...
Before he can say anything else you walk away to go find Lucci. Once you find her you jokingly kick her in the leg.
You: Bitch don't leave me again
Lucci: Sorry girl, here take this
She gives you a shot and you drink it and set the glass down on the table.
You: Let's party fr now
You guys approach a group of people standing around a table. They're taking shots and snorting coke. You and Lucci lock eyes then decide to join.
Boy #1: Aye more people, get them some shots
Someone hands you shots and you drink them.
Boy #2: Damn girl in silver can drink!!!
You smile and pick up another shot.
The group: Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!
You down about 5 shots and then decide to move on to something else. Lucci follows behind you.
You: Girl remember that guy you used to know who deals?
Lucci: Yeah...Baylee?? Me and him are still tight, why?
You: You have his number?
Lucci: Yeah, you tryna buy? He's probably here right now.
You: Oh fr? where at?
Lucci: No idea, we can go look for him though
You follow behind her outside to the pool area.
Lucci: Easy find bitch, hes right there
You guys approach a group of people smoking weed and laughing loudly.
Lucci: What's up Baylee
He turns around to face her then daps her up.
Baylee: What's up
Lucci: I found you a "customer" or whatever you call it
Baylee: Oh word? who?
Lucci: My friend y/n
Baylee: Y/N?
He looks over at you.
Baylee: You into that stuff?
You: Please...yes I am and don't act so surprised, you seem too innocent to even be a dealer
He laughs
Baylee: Follow me then
You and Lucci both follow behind him to his car
Baylee: So what are you into
You shrug your shoulders
Baylee: Well i got weed... obviously, coke, meth, oxy, xans, heroin, molly that typa shit, you seem like a xans typa girl tho
You: I'll take the xans then...how much?
Baylee: 50
You take money out and hand it to him and he exchanges it for an orange pill bottle
You: Thanks
Baylee: I got you...holla at me if you need more.
He locks his car and goes to return to the group.
Lucci: Be careful with that shit, it can get bad
You: Yeah yeah whatever, you wanna try one.
Lucci: I mean yeah
You smirk and pour two pills into your hand, you hand one to Lucci and you both swallow the pills at the same time.
Lucci: You ever snorted coke before
You: Nah
Lucci: Let's go try
You nod excitedly and follow her inside. You guys do some coke, drink some more, and dance a little. A little later you end up dozing off somewhere