Chapter 28: Lust and Lies Part 2

You: I- um i'm kinda tired so imma go back to sleep...see you later?
Sora: Yeah okay
You go upstairs and don't go to sleep. You cry instead. You know you made a really bad choice and you have to come clean sometimes. Eventually from crying you fall asleep. A couple hours later you are awoken by warm wet kisses on your neck.
You: Mmmmm
Sora: Hey baby
You smile and turn over so that you're facing him you lay your head on his chest. The room goes silent for a couple minutes
You: Babe you know that I love you right
Sora: Mhm
You: And i would never do anything to intentionally hurt you
Sora: Yeah...why are you saying this?
You: No reason...I just wanted to remind you...
Sora: Um okay...?
You smile and get out of bed. You try to think of things to take your mind off of the situation.
You: I'm gonna go in the pool, you wanna come with?
Sora: Yeah
You nod your head then go put on your swimsuit. You guys spend a couple hours in the pool and the day goes by fast. You guys are getting in bed and getting ready to go to sleep now. Sora kisses your forehead.
Sora: Goodnight baby I love you
You fake a smile because you still feel guilty.
You: Love you too
You turn over onto your side and lay there with your eyes wide open until you fall asleep.
*A COUPLE WEEKS LATER*
It's been a few weeks since you found out you were pregnant with Jared's baby. Today you and Sora have an assignment to do. You and Sora are both getting ready and making sure everyone and every thing is in place. Once prepared you guys get in the car and head to the destination. The car ride is silent. He places his hand on your thigh and rubs his hand around causing you to get short of breathe. He smiles and makes eye contact with you. He then focuses back on the road. When you guys arrive you both check to make sure your guns are loaded.
Sora: Remember what to do?
You nod your head and then follow him inside, staying tightly next to him. You whisper to him.
You: Where are these people?
Sora: 4th floor of the parking garage
You nod your head and you guys continue walking up. Suddenly you begin to feel blood running down your thighs. Your stomach starts to cramp up really bad causing you to drop your gun by accident. The sound echoes inside the parking garage.
Sora (whisper yelling): Damn it y/n
You: Sorry
Sora: If they didn't know we were here before, they definitely know now
You: I'm sorry okay?
You squat down and take a deep breath, holding on to a pole for support. You feel another cramp.
Sora: Baby are you okay? You're bleeding...
You: Yeah I probably just got my period or something...
You know EXACTLY what's really happening but you still can't bring yourself to tell him.