spoil my night 1.4

Liked by meadow, adamdegross, smitty_, and 1,524,534 others

@maison9wine get you a girl that has your wine stocked up 🍷

Austin and I made plans to meet up for breakfast in the morning while we finished the bottle of wine. After he had made the post of me being his temporary photographer, my phone blew up. My original following on Instagram consisted of 350 people, majority of them being people I had once gone to school with.

After we finished the bottle Austin decided that he probably should get going back to his hotel. He didn't want his team to worry about his disappearance.

I was now in bed scrolling through the thousands of new followers that Austin had sent my way. It was crazy to think that he had that much power all with one simple post.

My phone dinged with a text notification.

Ive 🌿

Umm, EXCUSE. ME. 🤡

I knew she had to have seen the post.

Meadow 🌻

Yes Ivory?

I decided to play dumb to work her up a little bit. She was the one who started all the teasing with Austin.

Ive 🌿

Care to explain why AUSTIN RICHARD POST tagged you in his post??? He called you sunshine ☹️ I thought only I got to call you that.

Meadow 🌻

Long story short: the whole twitter interaction, HE'S IN DEADWOOD ALREADY, he recognized me, we talked, and I may be his personal photographer for the weekend.

Ive 🌿

WHAT! We need to get brunch tomorrow so you catch me the fuck up.

Meadow 🌻

About that.. Austin and I are getting breakfast tomorrow.. I swear to god I'll call  you tomorrow after though.

Ive 🌻

You better! 🤺

Ivory took the news a lot better than I expected surprisingly. My phone began to ring, I answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

"I told you I'd call you tomorrow Ivory." I grumbled.

"I'm not Ivory but lil mama is a little feisty after rosé, good to know." Austin said, clearly amused.

"Austin! I'm sorry, I didn't look before I answered." I said quickly.

Austin chuckled into the phone.