only want to be with you 1.9

After throwing back the shot of vodka my phone vibrated with a text message.

Austin 💕
I miss your pretty face

Meadow 🌻
You'll be on stage soon rockstar. You'll know where I'll be 🤗

Austin 💕
And I'll be sure to be right up after the show to kiss those delicious lips of yours sunshine.

Meadow 🌻
Can't wait rockstar. Kill it out there

"I'm so excited for the show to start!" Ivory said.

"I know! I can't believe how many people are actually here to see him." I said.

I could see Smitty side stage with Dre double checking everything before Austin was brought up to the stage.

"What's his team like? It had to have been crazy hanging with all of those LA big shots." Ivory said.

"They're all super nice, at least the ones I've met so far. They were welcoming to me, which I didn't expect." I said.

Bennett huffed under his breath while taking a sip of his beer.

"Have something to share with the class Bennett?" I asked.

"Just be careful Meadow." Bennett said.

I gave Ivory a strange look and she just shrugged, not knowing what his out burst was about either. I went over to the cooler and popped out a Mango Truly. I needed a change from the wine and vodka shots.

Ivory and I talked for awhile about all of the strange men that were hitting on her through out the weekend. One guy that was hitting on her offered to buy a house, only if she would live in it with him. Ivory shuddered at the thought of the strange man.

All of a sudden the house lights that were occupying the stage turned out. The blocks of spectators began to cheer loudly. I pulled out my camera in anticipation of Austin's arrival. I could see the a blacked out suburban pull up behind the stage. My heart raced at the sight of Austin. He ran to side stage as the instrumentals to Hollywood's Bleeding started to play.

Austin ran on stage when the lyrics to the song started. It was like a switch was flipped in Austin's mind. He was no longer Austin, Post Malone had come out and I was excited to see what he was like. He ran around the stage with a new energy that I hadn't seen in him before. I could tell that this was what he was meant to do. I tried to get as many creative pictures as I could for him.

Ivory and Bennett were dancing with each other as Austin sang Circles. I smiled at my best friends, I was happy to experience this moment with them. I snapped a few pictures of them as well, just to keep as a memento.

Austin finished the song and took a swig of whatever he had in his solo cup, most likely Bud like usual.

"So, I've had a lot of fun these past few days, South Dakota. There's been this special ray of sunshine that's been showing me around. This next one is dedicated to her." Austin said to the crowd.

My jaw dropped. I never expected for Austin to call me out like that. People knew that he called me that nickname from his Insta posts, so they'd knew it was me. Ivory squealed and pulled me in a hug.

"He's got it bad Meadow Rae! I'm so happy for you!" Ivory said while hugging me.

I snapped back to reality, realizing what song Austin was now playing.

"I been lookin' for a girl like you." Austin sang.

He pointed up towards the balcony, making sure it was known that he was singing to me.