staring at the sun 2.9

Liked by ivoryh, postmalone, tkrealestate, and 3,485 others @meadow the amount of animal shirts this man owns is crazy 🐈

@meadow the amount of animal shirts this man owns is crazy 🐈

View the comments:
@postmalone you know it's cute

Some how Austin was convinced to go out with the crew tonight, despite needing to be on time for his recording session in the morning. It took some pleading from Austin's end, but he convinced me to go with them as well.

I had never been in an actual club before, and I wasn't too fond of certain people that were attending with us. We were all packed into a party bus and the booze were flowing freely. I was tucked into the back, anxiously chain smoking again. Austin was towards the front, taking swigs from any bottle that was handed to him.

Posty was out to play.

The bus suddenly pulled to the side in front of the club. There was a long line of people waiting to get in, making me feel bad that we were just walking in without a problem. Paparazzi must have been tipped off that Austin and his crew were going to be at this club. They quickly stormed Austin and pushed me aside. Nobody in the group noticed that I was pushed to the side as they all walked inside. My chest began to tighten and my vision began to blur. 

"Oh shit! Where did Meadow go?" I heard Austin shout.

I felt an arm find its way around my waist and I was led into the building. Close To Me by Ellie Goulding, Diplo, and Swae Lee was bumping through the club. I tried to focus on Ellie's voice to try and bring me back down from the anxiety attack.

"Sunshine, please look at me." I heard Austin say to me.

I refused to look at him. I wanted to calm myself down. He clearly had other people he needed to entertain anyway.

Austin's hands cupped my cheeks and his thumbs began to rub themselves up and down. I was pissed that this simple gesture was calming me down, and that I liked it.

"I honestly didn't realize you weren't with me, Meadow. You know that your happiness and safety are my priority right now. I never would throw you to the paps like that." Austin said sadly.

I let out a sigh and removed Austin's hands from my cheeks.

"Just go have a good time Aust. Your crew is looking for you." I said shortly.

"They can wait a fucking second Meadow. I need to make sure you're okay first, and you're clearly not." Austin said.

My eyes snapped to his quickly.

"What's that supposed to mean, Post." I spat.

"You just had a fucking panic attack and you smell like you just smoked half a pack. Sorry if it's a crime to be concerned about my girlfriend." Austin fired back.

"You have no room to judge me, Posty." I snarled.

I quickly walked away from Austin and found a seat at the bar. I requested a vodka soda from the bar tender and sulked in my feelings. Austin and I had never gotten this way with each other before, and it scared me. I was handed my drink and felt somebody sit down next to me.