i know 1.7

Liked by adamdegross, smitty_, ivoryh, and 1,493,499 others @postmalone @meadow balled out a little too hard while watching the office last night

@postmalone @meadow balled out a little too hard while watching the office last night

View the comments:
@ivoryh who gave this bitch a Capri Sun and told her it was alcohol?

The morning was a struggle.

"How the fuck did I get in bed last night?" I asked Austin.

"We passed out on the couch around one, I woke up around two and decided that you didn't look comfy. I put you to bed and I went back to watching The Office." Austin said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'll make us some breakfast if you wanted to go get ready. We'll run to my hotel after so I can do the same." Austin said.

"There should be pancake mix in the cabinet. Put chocolate chips in them please." I said.

"Already on it, sunshine." Austin said.

I unwrapped myself from the comforter and made my way to the bathroom. I turned the shower on, allowing it to warm up.

I grabbed a simple red dress to throw on, leaving the sweater and denim skirt for later in the day. I decided that the white boots needed to see the light of day as well.

I had a fun time with Austin last night. We didn't have to go out to some fancy bar in order to have fun.

I could hear the clanking of Austin pulling out utensils so I decided it was time to get in the shower.

I quickly did my business, and left my hair up to dry in a towel. Walking out to the kitchen, Austin already had several pancakes placed on a plate for me.

"Eat up, sunshine. We have an exciting day ahead of us." Austin said.

"Thank you for cooking Austin. I'll try to hurry so we can get over to your hotel." I said.

"Take you time, babe." Austin reassured me.

Austin brought his plate over to the table and we ate in silence. It was a comfortable silence though.

After we were both done, I collected our plates and placed them into the sink.

"Let me go brush my hair and throw my shoes on and we'll be good to go." I told Austin.

He nodded in response and went back to scrolling through his phone.