allergic 3.7

"You like Disney right?" Austin asked.

"Yeahhh, why?" I replied slowly.

"We roll into Orlando in the morning and have a few days off after the show. We usually hit up Miami, but I'm not really feeling that kind of partying right now." Austin said disinterestedly.

"So you'd walk ten miles in a crowded theme park with me?" I asked cheekily.

"Why the fuck not. I'd get to see you adorably giddy all day." Austin said.

"I'm gonna get you in Minnie ears." I said with a smile.

Austin pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"And I'll rock the fuck out of them." Austin said.

"You're really getting soft on me, Austin." I said

"Can a man not do cute shit for his wife without being called out?" Austin said with a gasp.

I put my hands on this cheeks and squished them together.

"You can do all the cute shit you want, Aust. I'll forever be calling you out on your bullshit though." I said.

"All I ask." Austin said.

I scrolled through my phone and got my monthly reminder to pay my auto loan. I checked the calendar and couldn't believe that next week was Halloween.

"How the fuck is Halloween next week already." I muttered.

"I play MSG that night." Austin said while rubbing his hand up and down my leg.

"I've always wanted to go to New York." I said excitedly.

"You're so fucking cute when you get excited. Everything is a new experience for you and I love it." Austin said.

"You'll run out of experiences for me and you won't find me adorable anymore." I sighed.

"Bullshit, I could never stop thinking you're adorable." Austin argued.

I placed a lingering kiss to his cheek. I still didn't get why he found certain things about me cute.

"What park do you want to go to when we get to Disney?" Austin asked.

"Magic Kingdom, obviously." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I wouldn't expect any less from my own princess." Austin said.

"You're too cheesy sometimes, but I happen to like when you are." I said.

Austin reclined the chair we were sitting in and snuggled into me closer. I let out a sigh of content and quickly remembered that I need to pay auto loan. Austin peered over my shoulder and scrunched up his face.

"Let me pay the mom car off. I already have a surprise planned for you, and you don't need to be paying that thing off forever." Austin said.

"No, it's the first big loan I've ever had and I want to do this myself. I appreciate the offer though, Aust." I said.

Austin pouted at me, it was his go to when he wanted something to go his way.

"Stop pouting Austin Richard. I'm not going to give into your shit again." I huffed.

"But baaaby. Let me be the best hubby in the world and do this for you." Austin whined while placing light kisses onto my neck.

I grit my teeth knowing that he wasn't going to stop until he got his way. I was determined to not let him have his way this time though.