go flex 1.5

"Meadow Rae Allen!"

Ivory was storming over to where Austin and I were currently standing.

"You have some explaining to do! Hi! I'm Ivory, I'm her best friend." Ivory said cheerfully.

"It's nice to meet you Ivory. You're even more lovely than Meadow explained you to be." Austin said while giving Ivory a side hug.

"He's a charmer, Meadow. Aren't you the luckiest girl in Deadwood." Ivory gushed.

A blush crept to my face.

"Ivory, this is Austin. Austin this is Ivory my best friend." I said.

"Okay we're acquainted. Now explain how this happened." Ivory said while pointing at the two of us.

"You already know how I tweeted him and he replied to it." I said.

She nodded in agreement.

"I'll leave it to him to explain how he found me, I don't even know honestly." I said.

"It was fate really." Austin said.

"Aweee!" Ivory interrupted.

"I was in the bar across the street with my team. I noticed the dope lights on the balcony. When she came out to smoke, that when I recognized her from Twitter." Austin said.

Ivory shot me a look, disagreeing with me smoking.

"I slid into her dm's like a gentleman, asking to bum a smoke. She finally noticed me across the street. We smoked for a little bit, and she invited me up for a drink. While we were talking, I noticed her extensive camera collection. Ivory, your best friend is very talented by the way." Austin said.

I blushed at his compliment.

"My photographer is on vacation this weekend, so I needed somebody to take his place. Luckily sunshine here agreed." Austin said.

Austin smiled and pulled my hand into his.

"What a modern day Romeo and Juliet story. Meadowww! I'm so excited for you!" Ivory said.

Ivory's face then dropped to disappointment.

"Does that mean you'll be busy during the show? I was looking forward to being with you and Bennett." Ivory said sadly.

Before I could say anything, Austin interjected.

"She'll be with me most of today, then part of tomorrow. She'll all yours during the show. I'll be having my eye out for somebody on the balcony. She should be able to get some good shots there." He said while winking at me.

"Yay! I can't wait, I know you're going to kill it Austin. You two are probably busy, and my parents would kill me if they knew I wasn't watching the booth." Ivory said.

"I'll text you later, okay Ive?" I said.

"Have fun today Meadow." Ivory said while giving me a quick hug. 

Austin was still holding my hand as he led me over to the car check in booth. He squeezed it three times before he let it go, so he could talk to whoever is in charge.

Austin finished talking to the guy in charge and led me to the spot where they'd be parking his truck.

"You excited?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah I am. I get to flex my baby for once. People usually only care about the Bugatti or the Lambo. I don't get to take her out for a ride very often."

Just then his truck rounded the corner. I could see Austin perk up from excitement.

"Here she is, my baby."