enemies 5.6

A/N: did somebody sayyyy two updates in a day, heyyyy. But can we TALK about Austin when he wears his padlock earrings, they make me unwell 🥵

Neither Austin or I actually fell asleep for a nap. We just stayed cuddled up in bed and watched a few episodes of The Office.

"You ready for your next surprise pumpkin?" Austin asked quietly.

"Another one?" I whined.

"Yes another one. I'm quite excited about this one." Austin said with a grin.

I gave Austin a curious look and rolled out of bed after Austin. I followed him downstairs to the kitchen where Austin tossed a pack of fruit snacks at my face.

"We have dinner plans after this surprise. Grab some snacks so you don't get grumpy." Austin said.

"I don't get grumpy." I argued.

Austin looked at me with his point obviously proven.

"Maybe you're right." I said quietly.

Austin chuckled and grabbed a few more snacks out of the pantry for me. I tossed them in my purse and I followed Austin out to the Subaru. He made sure that the house was locked then jumped in the car behind me.

I was watching the Utah scenery fly past my window as I was in my own world. I jumped at the sudden contact of Austin's hand being placed over my new ring.

"I want to get your initials tattooed on me." Austin stated casually.

"What?" I snickered.

"Right on my ring finger. I never want to take of my ring, but when I have to I still want you with me." Austin said.

"I think you're out of space for that, Bud." I stated.

"I still have the underside. Prime real estate babe." Austin said smirking.

"Do you realize how often you'll have to get that touched up?" I asked.

"Totally worth it." Austin shrugged.

Austin slowed the Subaru down and turned into a Mercedes parking lot. I figured that we were here for Austin, he probably wanted to browse once again.

After we parked a salesman met us in the lobby. Austin must have known him because their bro hug seemed friendly than normal.

"You ready?" The salesman asked Austin.

"Fuck yeah, let's do it man." Austin said excitedly.

The salesman smiled and led us towards their brightly lit showroom. Sitting there was a blacked out G-Wagon. I was confused because I knew Austin prided himself on his nearly all white fleet. This wouldn't fit it. It had to be for his team for when they're in town.

"What do you think pumpkin?" Austin asked.

"It's fucking hot, but not your style." I shrugged.

"Good thing it's yours then." Austin smirked.

"You're joking." I chuckled out of disbelief.

The salesman tossed me a key fob that had the Posty Co. wrench keychain hanging from it.

"No fucking way." I said out of shock.