same bitches 2.6

I tried to push the curiosity and excitement of Austin and I having a baby out of my mind. The last thing I needed today was baby fever. We were almost to LA and I was starting to get excited. I was used to the small lake beaches that South Dakota had to offer. The Pacific Ocean and the beaches that touched it were a million times more beautiful.

Austin was currently sitting in the breakfast nook and on the phone with Dre. They were going over the plan for the next few days while we are in LA. Austin made sure tonight was free, bless his adorable heart. He had a radio interview in the morning, then he performed that evening. He would have a quick recording session the following morning and we would roll out to the next venue.

"Just make sure everything is lined up for later Dre. No, I won't fucking be late in the morning. I'll see you at the station tomorrow. God damn." Austin said.

"Everything okay Aust?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine sunshine. Dre is just getting on my shit like usual. It's nothing to worry about." Austin said.

I could tell that the phone call stressed him out. I went to go sit with him at the table. I reached across and pulled his hands into mine. I placed kisses onto his tattooed knuckles. I wanted to relieve all of his stress.

"You know I really care about you Austin, right?" I questioned.

"Yes Meadow, and I hope you know you're my whole world. Nobody I've dated in the past has cared like you do. I don't understand how you make me so damn happy." Austin said.

I gave him a big smile. It was reassuring that he felt that way about me.

"Is Smitty or anybody coming with us to the beach?" I asked Austin.

"Nah, I think Smitty and a good chunk of the crew were going out tonight." Austin said.

"Oh, you can go with them if you'd like. It'd probably be more fun than following me around the beach while I get all neurotic about my pictures." I said awkwardly.

"Why would I go with them when I can experience my sunshine's first trip to the ocean? I'd never miss a moment like that if I could help it. I promise to be here for all of your big moments from here on out Meadow Rae." Austin said.

I leaned over the table to give him a gentle kiss. I couldn't believe how sweet and considerate he was being towards me. I was used to Ivory being that way with me, but I've never experienced this in a romantic way.

I felt the bus coming to a halt, signaling that we were at the next venue. I looked out the window and could see the blue sky and a few palm trees in the background. The scenery change was drastic from South Dakota.

"It'll probably be a half hourish before security will get us a car and we can head out." Austin said.

Liked by smitty_, ivoryh, bennett_the_tenant, and 4,293 others@meadow somebody's pouty because we have to wait to go to the beach 🤐

@meadow somebody's pouty because we have to wait to go to the beach 🤐