hollywood's bleeding 5.5

"Sweetheart."

I pulled the large comforter further over my body as the whispering beside me continued. I felt a pair of large hands gently shake me at the hips.

"No." I mumbled.

"Come on pumpkin, I want to show you something." Austin chuckled.

"Carry me then." I said while throwing my arms around his neck.

"Hold on to your cuddle blanket then." Austin said while scooping me up bridal style.

I pulled my favorite faux fur blanket into my lap and snuggle my head into Austin's chest. I could tell that we were going towards the large windows due to the chilliness that was slowly creeping up on us.

Austin sat us down in the large plush chair that next to the window and faced out towards the property. He rearranged the blanket so it covered both of us properly.

"I thought we could start the day by watching the sunrise. I have a few other surprises in store for today as well." Austin said while placing a kiss to my head.

"What about Ivory?" I asked sleepily.

"I think I have somebody lined up to entertain her for the day. No worries, kitten." Austin said while pulling me closer.

"Do any of those surprises involve waffles?" I asked.

"Hey now, I'm not giving away any of the surprises. Let's just take the day step by step. And right now, I think we have a sunrise to watch." Austin said sweetly.

"Fine, I love you." I whispered.

I relaxed further into Austin's chest as the sun began to peek over the mountains. Austin's right hand was rested on my knee and his thumb was brushing itself back and forth soothingly.

After Ivory went home in a few days it would be Christmas already. Austin's family would be back at the house and that would be nothing shy of a circus. After that we would be back in New York for New Year's Eve. I'm guessing Austin wanted a day of just us and fun before the craziness started.

I felt Austin move his hand from my knee up to my chin. He gently gripped my chin and turned my head so I was looking up at him.

"You're so fucking beautiful, sunshine." Austin whispered.

He leaned down and placed a light kiss to my lips. He brushed a stray chunk of hair that had fallen out of my bun. He leaned back down to kiss me, this time his lips lingering on mine longer.

Austin gently bit on my lower lip as a way to ask for permission to deepens the kiss. My lips parted and I felt his tongue tangle with mine. I let Austin take control of the kiss. It was lustful, but not demanding. Austin's kisses were intoxicating and I never wanted to be sober.

"Can I steal your big teddy bear jacket that you wore in the picture with the AR today?" I said with a sleepy smile.

"Yes pumpkin, you can steal the jacket. Layer up today though, we'll be gone probably most of the day." Austin said while lightly tickling my sides.

We sat in each other's embraces for awhile longer as the golden sunshine made its appearance for the day. Once the sun was up I reluctantly climbed out of Austin's lap. I wrapped the blanket that was in our laps around me and I wandered over to our closet to find an outfit for the day.

I settled on a pair of leggings, oversized light grey crewneck sweatshirt, and a warm pair of socks to wear under my fur lined Doc Martens. I quickly got dressed and plugged my three barrel waver in. It was a simple way to make my hair look like there was some kind of effort put into it.