a thousand bad times 3.6

Austin had to be backstage in five minutes and his tongue was currently down my throat. Did I know that we should stop what we were doing? Yes. Was I going to stop him? No.

Austin had me pinned against the kitchen counter and had one of my legs hitched up to his hip. My hoodie was scrunched up so it was exposing part of my midriff. Austin had the hem scrunched in his hand. I was waiting for him to finally just pull the damn thing over my head. The front door of the bus suddenly swung open and somebody walked up the stairs.

"Austin we need to get you wired. Oh my god, I should've knocked."

One of Austin's tech's was standing at the front of the bus with eyes now fixed on the coffee maker next to him. I felt the blush creep onto my face. I was fully clothed, but obviously I was in a compromising position. Austin had a shit eating grin on his face.

"Nah, no worries Jim. There was absolutely nothing handsy happening in here." Austin said smuggly.

"Okay, well. We have to go newly weds." Jim said awkwardly.

I grabbed my phone off the counter and followed Austin off the bus. His hand immediately found mine as we walked towards the venue.

"I've got the newly weds with me. Word of advice for the whole crew, knock before you enter." Jim said into his radio headset.

"Come on Jim, don't rat us out to everybody." Austin joked.

We got back stage and the tech's began to wire up Austin. Austin waved over a security guard. The anxiety of being in the crowd finally kicked in. I knew that a good chunk of his fans knew who I was now. I didn't want to cause a commotion out in the crowd.

"Will you take her out to front row and keep and eye on her?" Austin asked the security guy.

He nodded at Austin and waited for me to follow him.

"Knock it out of the park tonight rockstar." I said.

"Just for you sunshine." Austin said while placing a kiss to my lips quickly.

The security guy handed me a lanyard that had All Access written on it. I put it around my neck and continued to walk quickly behind him. The amphitheater was packed and the sun was starting to set in the distance. I ducked my head down to try and avoid any kind of attention that could be brought to me.

"If there's any problems, I'll be off to the side. Just wave me down." The security guy said.

"Thank you, hopefully everything will go smoothly." I said nervously.

I got to my seat and I could hear the hushed whispering around me. I zeroed into my phone to try and block out what was happening around me. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I quickly turned around to see what they wanted.

"You're Meadow, right?"

I nodded at the girl and gave her a small smile.

"It's so cool that you're dating Posty!" She squealed.

"Aha yeah. We're actually married now, no longer dating. Austin's an amazing guy though." I said awkwardly.

"Austin?" She questioned.

"That's his actual name. Post Malone is a stage name." I replied.

"Right! I knew that. Congratulations on crushing every girls dreams about hooking up with him." The girl giggled.

I turned back around and rolled my eyes. I had to get used to fan girls being desperate for Austin's attention.

"Do you think you could get us back stage to meet him?" The girl shouted at me.