saint-tropez 3.2

This morning was a shit show, plain and simple. I was up before Austin like usual, so I decided to go searching to see if there was any kind of coffee laying around. I tucked the blanket back up around the sleeping man and quietly made my way out of the bedroom.

My jaw dropped to the floor when I got the living room. The poor place was trashed even worse than last night. I noticed a still smoking joint laying in an ash tray. I quickly stomped my way over to it and made sure it was all the way out.

I couldn't fathom how these grown ass men couldn't take care of themselves. I pushed my craving for coffee aside, and decided that I was going to have to be the one to clean up their mess. I grabbed garbage bags and began to throw cans and bottles away. I didn't care how loud I was being, they didn't deserve peaceful rest after destroying Austin's home. I muttered incoherent things as I cleaned. I was lost in my own world until I felt two hands on my hips. I snapped around to see who the hell was touching me.

"Jesus Meadow, it's just me." Austin said defensively.

I softened my expression realizing that it was him.

"You don't need to clean up after them, sunshine." Austin said.

"I know Aust, but I hate that they destroyed YOUR home." I said.

"I shouldn't be used to it, but I am. I already have a cleaning crew coming. There's also been a slight change in plans." Austin said.

I raised my eyebrow at him, unsure what he meant.

"I forgot that I agreed to Tyla filming the video for Tommy Lee on the property. It's pretty simple shoot, but I obviously have to be here." Austin said.

"What does that mean for the Red Rocks show?" I asked.

"The Red Rocks show isn't until Friday, so luckily we have a few days to spare. The crew is still rolling out today, but Adam and Smitty are staying." Austin said.

"What time is Tyla getting here?" I asked.

"He should be here around noon so we have enough time to get the shoot done before dark. Now let's get you dressed and in the Bugatti so I can caffeinate you." Austin said with a smile.

"You just want to flex the Bugatti while you can." I said while playfully rolling my eyes.

"Damn right, I never get to drive that beauty. Now get your ass upstairs." Austin said.

I quickly jogged up the stairs and grabbed a simple outfit out of my bag. I put half of my hair up so it would stay out of my face during the day. I shoved a pair of sandals on my feet and met Austin back downstairs.

"You ready my bougie baby?" Austin said while spinning the Bugatti key around his finger.

"You're my bougie baby, Aust. Let's get that right." I said.

"You're not wrong, sunshine." Austin said while opening the door for me.

After I climbed in Austin ran around and got in as well. He started the car and pulled us out of the garage. We pulled out to the main road and Austin floored it. My head hit the headrest and I clawed at Austin's arm.

"I swear to god you shit. Don't scare me like that." I said.

Austin gave me a shit eating grin and slowed down to the respected speed limit.

"You're no fun, sunshine." Austin pouted.

"Do I need to bring up your luck with expensive cars?" I asked.

"Hey! I wasn't even the one driving the Rolls. I was fucking cursed for awhile." Austin muttered.

Austin pulled into the drive thru of the Starbucks. He asked what I wanted and placed our order.