ball for me 2.4

I was way too giddy to be cooped up in the bus right now. All of the doubts and anxieties that were swimming in my brain disappeared. I wanted to be with my man and fucking celebrate. Pregaming was a usual sight for Posty Co. but I wanted to pretend they were celebrating us.

I bounced around excitedly in the parking lot. Austin laughed at me from afar. We made it to the table where Smitty and Dre were starting to set up for Beer Pong. Austin pulled out his cigarette pack and pulled one out. He looked at me and started to pull another one out.

"Can I trust you with this one sunshine?" Austin asked.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I promise to not inhale the smoke again dad." I said sarcastically.

Austins eyes lowered down to mine. He tilted my chin up so I'd be looking up at him.

"It's daddy to you, sunshine." He said while handing me the cigarette.

"God damn it Austin, you're literally setting me up here." I said.

Austin gave me a cheeky smile and lit my cigarette for me. He did the same thing to his and went to go pick up a beer. He grabbed a Bud for himself and he pulled a passion fruit Truly out for me.

"Losers can start." Austin said to Dre.

Dre grabbed the ball and set up for his first shot. He tossed the ball and sunk it gracefully. Austin grabbed the cup and quickly downed the beer. I anxiously sipped my Truly and waited for Smitty to take his shot. Austin handed him the ball and he set up for his shot. His shot bounced off a cup and rolled across the table. I was relieved to not have drink a cup of beer yet, not being a fan of it.

Austin grabbed the ball and sunk it into a cup with ease. Smitty grabbed the cup and drank the contents inside. I was handed the ball and I prepared to make my toss. I picked a cup to throw the ball in and tossed it quickly. Of course, it didn't make it in.

"Meadow Rae, I swear to God don't make me regret making you my girlfriend. I will fire you from being my pong partner." Austin said.

I fake gasped at him

"How dare you Austin Richard?" I exclaimed.

Austin pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek.

"You're too adorable to fire from being my partner." Austin whispered in my ear.

Dre missed his next shot and so did Smitty. Austin made his shot like expected. I didn't want to disappoint Austin so I focused especially hard to sink my throw. I lined up my shot and let it go gracefully. It sunk into the cup thankfully. I squealed out of excitement.

"That's my girl!" Austin shouted.

He placed a large, sloppy kiss to my cheek. We played several more rounds until Austin and I barely won. I had finished my seltzer and was craving another. Austin led us over to the makeshift bar. Smitty was already lining up shot glasses when we got over there.