blame it on me 3.4

"I fucking love you too Austin, you know that. Can we just invite him to Red Rocks to see what the hell he's really up to?" I pouted to him.

"If he lays even a fucking finger on you Meadow I swear to god." Austin said.

"You can go all Texan boy on his ass." I said while biting my lip.

The thought of Austin hurting that douche excited me. Austin being domineering over me was an exciting thought.

"I still don't like this idea of this shit sunshine, but if it'll make you feel better." Austin trailed off.

I placed kisses all over Austin's face quickly.
A dumb idea came to my head, but the idea quickly excited me.

"Let's elope." I whispered to Austin.

"Baby as much as I wanted to make you Mrs. Post, are you sure? I don't want this to be a haste decision because he's back in your life." Austin said.

"I'll sign a prenup, I swear Aust. Let's just do something crazy." I said

"I don't want a fucking prenup Meadow. I just want to know you want to do this because you love me, not because some fuck wants to ruin what we have." Austin sighed.

I soften my expression and ran my fingers through his curls.

"I'm serious Austin. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want you to be the father of my children, and my life partner. I'm here for Austin Richard Post, not Post Malone." I said sweetly.

"I'm going to need a god damn engagement ring." Austin mumbled before he placed his lips to mine.

I kissed him back with the same amount of passion. I tugged at his curls slightly.

"Dre is going to fucking kill you." I muttered before kissing Austin again.

"Let him." Austin whispered.

Austin removed his lips from my quickly. I pouted at the loss of connection.

"I really need to get you a damn good ring quickly if we're going to do this before we roll out." Austin said.

I giggled as Austin rushed over to his closet to pull some clothes on quickly. He came back to the bed and rushed a kiss to my forehead.

"Find something white to wear baby, I won't be long." Austin said.

I nodded and bit my lip. I couldn't believe we were actually doing this.

I rolled out of bed and went over to my suitcase. I wasn't sure if I even had white, knowing I was a typical messy girl.

I gasped at the white sundress I had tucked in at the bottom of my case. I quickly remembered tossing it in there while packing. I had it in mind in case were to attend a semi formal event and I were to need something to wear.

I dug a pair of brown cowboy boots out as well. I knew Austin would love the little southern touch.

I let my hair down from the bun that was sitting on top of my head. Soft waves tumbled their way down to my neck. I fluffed my hair slightly, happy with the sight I saw.

I gasped quickly. I realized that I HAD to call Ivory to tell her what was happening. She'd be royally pissed if I didn't tell her I was getting married.

I blushed at the thought. Mrs. Austin Richard Post. What the fuck.

I clicked on her contact and called her. The phone began to ring and I anxiously waited.

"Hey sunshine." Ivory said excitedly.

"Ive, you're not going go believe what the hell I'm doing." I said excitedly.