take what you want 3.0

A/N: Can we all agree that Take What You Want is Austin's best work VOCALLY that he's released so far. MINUS how good he sounds on I DID IT👀

I noticed the comment that Ivory had left on my last post. We had just gotten back to the bus and I was still feeling the alcohol. I sent Austin to bed considering it was two in the morning. Ivory usually kept her ringer on, so I'm sure she would answer if I were to call.

I clicked on her contact and requested to Facetime. The phone rang for a few seconds until it finally connected.

"Meadow Rae, do you know what fucking time it is?" Ivory grumbled into the phone.

I giggled at her, thanks to the Tito's from earlier.

"Are you drunk too, Meadow? I requested for you to call me literally four hours ago." Ivory said.

"I may be intoxicated, yes." I said.

Ivory reached over and turned on her bedside lamp. Light flooded the screen of the phone. She groaned and sat up in the bed.

"I don't know if I should tell you what I was going to then." Ivory said nervously.

"Tell me Ive, pleaseee." I pouted at her.

Ivory let out a small sigh and began to speak.

"Remember how I told you that Emily was in town?" Ivory said.

"Yeah, did Bennett go see her?" I said in surprise.

"Well kinda. Meadow, promise me you won't freak when I tell you this." Ivory said.

"Fine, now tell me Ive." I said.

"Emily is with Aiken now." Ivory said.

My jaw dropped. Emily played Bennett just like how Aiken played me. They were fucking meant to be together.

"Are you okay, sunshine?" Ivory asked concerned.

"I mean yeah, Aiken's been dead to me for quite awhile now. I can't believe that bitch is with him though." I said.

"I think Bennett is more pissed than you. You know how protective he got over you when all of that shit went down." Ivory said.

"Please tell him to call me. I haven't talked to Benny since before I left. I miss him." I said sadly.

My mood was dropping as I slowly sobered up.

"He's supposed to be at family dinner tonight, I'll tell him tonight. I promise Meadow. So what made decide to get absolutely trashed tonight?" Ivory teased.

"Austin and I got in a fight." I said sheepishly.

"What? You two are a couple of softies, I couldn't imagine you guys fighting," Ivory said.

"It was almost physical too." I said while ducking my head.

"He almost hit you?!" Ivory screeched.

"No! He just provoked me and I may have tried to lunge at him. Austin would never lay a hand on me." I said quickly.

"You and fucking Tito's I swear. You need to behave yourself Meadow Rae. Do you not remember the time you got us permanently banned from that bar?" Ivory whined.

"I know Ive, I'm sorry. I now know that I can't club with Austin. I'll talk to you later because I know it's ridiculously late. Love you Ivoryyy." I said.

"Love you too, sunshine." Ivory said.

Just as I ended the call Austin appeared in the doorway of the bus with a blanket wrapped around him.