You

love..... love is a tricky yet confusing topic, it could 'A' be your worst enemy or 'B' your soulmate you decide. There are moments in our life that seem to define us, moments we keep going back too. My life before him was so simple and decided and now it's just after.

All because of you 

you are extraordinary, yes i do follow the one and only jj Maybank because he is the one i fell in love with. He was your typical stereotype bad boy the one that every girl falls in love with but more for his looks and body. 

But no i, i see right through him, i understand him better than even himself he hides all his pain with a smile behind his face that doesn't reach his eyes. He uses girls to cope with all the bad memories he and smokes  and drinks  his life away which helps him too. 

Once we had a little encounter, he was helping pope with groceries and i had "bumped" into him by accident, you can say he was start struck, he was whipped and so was i 

we were very much alike in some aspects, the pain that's an obvious one, but we were also different in many ways. But being different from your soulmate is good right?

it just meant you weren't compatible with them in some topics. JJ never thought of himself worthy to other people, which was why i'm here to help 

You are worthy, you are perfect in many ways possible you just had to see it and i will show you how. 

But first's thing first how should we meet?

we could meet at the wreck, no because kiara is there 

ah ha we could do me ordering groceries and him delivering them to me perfect idea 

a knock on the door signals that the groceries are here because jj screams a high pitched voice, i hurry to go and get it 

"oh it's you?"

jj says shocked 

"is that a bad thing i suppose?" 

"no no no shit that's not what i meant."

i chuckle 

"it's fine do i know you from somewhere?"

jj clears his throat 

"yeah uh you do look familiar that's why i just said that"

i raise an eyebrow 

"i said that a few seconds ago-you know what never mind the total would be $250"

"you are jj Maybank, and we met-"

"Helping pope" we both say at the same time

"yeah we both appreciated that by the way"

"it was my pleasure really" i insist 

"hey do you want to go grab a coffee sometime?"

i smile my plan worked all along just like how i wanted, i was going to make sure that he will be well taken care of and well appreciated. 

"of course" 

i'm doing this 

For you