Fool

I waved at him smiling while he looked over across the classroom, meeting my gaze his eyes full of electric. I was currently out in the hall during class and secretely waving to the other boy who was supposed to be taking a test, While his teacher and the other students who were oblivious of what was happening right above their noses. I had approximately two minutes before the bell rings so i waited on the wall beside the door. Students piled out of the door and my eyes lit up when i saw him. I frowned when he walked past me bumping into my shoulder, leaving a note that mad me at least have some hope that he didn't leave me. 

                         Almost got caught i love you :) 

I smile gleefully, you can say i was a fool in love. Knew nothing about it only the cute parts and not anything deeper. But i was hidden from the rest of the world, There wasn't PDA in public only when we were alone, which was never since he was always out with his group of friends. He will never know what i go through when he isn't there with me. My smile falters while i repeat the words. 

I love you. 

I love you. 

I love you.

 Everyone's giggles die down in the back of my mind while the note slowly sways to the ground. The attention is drawn off of me, "It has to be this way"  "No one can know"  But i can never keep up with him. He slips away every time i try to grasp his hand for more support, While i however slip into the bathroom un-noticed. Pressing my alms further more in my eyes. I smear all the hard work i had done this morning, i dressed up this morning for him to notice me and hopefully spare a glance at me while everyone was looking. 

                                                                  But no.

                                                             It never happened. 

                                                                   And it never will. 

His rules for no one to know and i obliged, i thought, i thought that he can at least act different so i wouldn't make a fool out of myself. But sooner or later i will realize when i'm not blind of love. 

    That 'This' was all  a joke.