prick

Quiet and still was what we were right next to each other. We were both staring quietly at the ceiling one of us daring one another to touch each other. Nonetheless we were both wide awake, couldn't sleep due to the close proximity of one another.  "So..." I trail off trying to sound serious about the situation at hand, I don't know if I should establish boundaries or if one of us have to sleep on the floor. Granted we knew each other it was just weird, I was the one always sleeping on the pullout mattress and jj had his own room but now since there are two extra people in the small household, now we both had to sleep with each other.

"So.." he muses catching my side eye roll.

"Stop im being serious" I scold slapping his hand  inches away from mine and he recoils.

"Ow" he muttered

"Stop what?" he continues to taunt me

I roll my eyes once again and turn on my side facing away from him. "You know what" I mutter sarcastically staring at the coffee table in the middle of the room.

"Do i?" You can practically hear the grin stretched out on his face as he chuckles to himself.

"Yes you do you're-" I say turning right back around on my other side to face him.

"I'm?"

"Looking at me weird" I confessed dramatically throwing my hands in the air accidently hitting him in the nose

"Shit sorry" I whisper while he mutters curse words directly towards me.

"Really" he exclaims

"Really what?" I ask

He points to his nose and groans while I smirk proudly. "Now you can go to sleep" I muse patting him on his bare shoulder "not with a potentially broken nose I can't" he exclaims

I move around trying to find a good spot. While its currently two in the morning. Jj has calmed down by now and is just silently breathing which means he is probably asleep by now.

"Can you stop squirming like a worm" he says irritated moving to get in a comfortable place himself.

"Well I'm sorry I can't find a comfortable spot in such a tiny space"  I whisper yell at him while he just chuckles. I stop chuckling myself when he puts his arm around me.

"Jj what the hel-"

"Shut up and go to sleep" he murmurs while pulling me into his chest.

"This is nice" I murmur snuggling into his arm while I feel his lips turn upwards against my neck, realizing he is smirking.

God he is such a prick.