This Isn't You!!

He came to visit back in town when he left me with a broken promise, I changed and you can tell a lot. iv'e done bad things i'm not proud of like dating and still dating rafe Cameron, staying at their house, Got arrested stealing a boat with Rafe, and a lot more. I got out of my car after just finishing community service and see him. 

"Jj?" i question locking my car and walking towards him, he grins "The one and only" he laughs and brings me into a hug. "Oh my god you have changed" i squeal taking a good look of him, he grew out his hair and there is no more bags under his eyes and he is dressed really well. "Same goes to you" he smiles. 

I get a notification on my phone and i pulled it out. It was my date night with him. "Hey you want to come to dinner with me and my boyfriend?" i ask not wanting to let him go just yet. 

"wow the y/n y/l/n has a boyfriend why am i not suprised" he snickers while i punch his shoulder. We walk there while the breeze blows over and shortly arrive. "Hey!" rafe shouts waving at us not even bothering i brought company. You can say rafe changed his poessevive behavior over people and grew to give me a chance. Jj tenses beside me and i grab his shoulder us leading to the table and i take a seat right across from him while rafe slides in with me. 

"Hey man" rafe nods his head while jj gives a cold stare. "Soo...." i think trying to start a conversation. 

"why did you come back?" rafe quirks up 

"to see y/n" jj states coldly and i smile at him. "Oh that's nice" rafe shrugs 

"yeah it is" jj grits out 

"how's your dad" rafe starts another conversation and jj abrubtly gets out of his chair also getting into rafes face "Don't you ever talk about him" jj growls. And i stand up pushing the two apart while rafe smirks in victory. "Come on babe" and jj winces by the nick name.

"No" i say sternly 

"Go home i will see you there" i manage to break jj's intense glare while he walks outside and i chase after him. 

"jj" he spins around 

"What is wrong with you" he shouts when we're outside away from everybody else. "What do you mean?" jj motions to me with his hands and all around us "This. you" he points 

"This isn't you" he pratically yells 

"What do you mean" i shout back just as aggressively. 

"i heard the news y/n you dropped out?" he asks already knowing the answer 

"Look i'm sorry you caught rafe on a bad night"

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT HIM." he breathes 

"OKAY SCREW HIM, THIS IS ABOUT YOU" he points at my chest 

"It's complicated" i shrug 

"its not" he chuckles darkly 

"Its not complicated, you're dating a jerk with a porsche. y/n we used to make fun of guys like him now you are living with him!!???" 

"This isn't you so whats wrong" He says again and now he is breathing really heavily 

"You dropped out of Berkley y/n One of the best schools ever" he throws his hands around 

"all for him?"

"I DON'T KNOW" i interrupt him 

"i don't know" i whisper making it silence, while jj scoffs 

"Look maybe another time we can meet but i have to go" he swallows and quickly walks away. 

Leaving me alone all over again. 

Part 2?????