control pt 2, guns pt2/ author note

(So before we get started my story has reached max number of parts to my jj imagines sooo I'm sorry to say but this imagine will be the last also with the guns pt 2 if you haven't already read that. When outerbanks season 2 comes out I will make a separate jj imagines for that season, I will start probably tomorrow the new set of imagines for you guys. I will make announcements for what I am going to be doing so if you guys can follow that would be lovely. The story would be named jj imagines part 2 with the same cover for you guys and yeah that's all enjoy the story, I might edit this later to include the guns pt 2 story so yeah enjoy love you guys it has been a journey with my writing :)

Control pt 2:

it has been months since the encounter of the two. She slowly moved on and got with jj's best friend John b. he has done nothing but been nice to her and she has loved it. She goes over to his place where supposedly jj lives and goes in his room. The giggles and sloppy kisses are heard from the living room and jj clenches his fist. They come out of the room giggling like idiots. "Be quieter next time" jj growls flipping through the TV channels. "Sorry dude" john b says sheepishly. "Hey uh can you drive me home" i ask whispering in his ear. "Yeah" he kisses my lips before getting the keys in his room. She stands there hands deep in her pockets. "Have fun" jj asks cocking an eyebrow. "Yeah tons" i exagerate rolling my eyes while he scoffs. she never forgave him that day and john b had to pick up the pieces. John b's phone was ringing non stop with notifications. "I wouldn't get that" jj answers eyes trained on the TV i roll my eyes "he's my boyfriend" jj only mutters stuff she couldn't hear making her way towards the phone with a profile picture of Sarah Cameron popping up. "Woah let me get that" john b comes rushing past me trying to grab the phone out of my reach but i react quickly grabbing it and answering it. "Hey babe can you finish with that whore she is taking up our time together...." it was dead silent when jj came walking into the kitchen i hang up and john b tries grabbing my arms pulling me back. I shoulder bump jj out of the way tugging on my hair. "Whore?" i croak looking at him then to jj "You knew and never told me, Do you want me to get hurt all over again" "No no no Y/n its not what it looks like okay this wasn't him" he points behind him. 

"Its not what it looks like?" i scoff before handing him the phone back "Its exactly what it looks like. FUCK YOU" 

"Sorry to break it to you princess but you already did that" jj smirks 

I shake my head to get the voice out of my head. "God i can't believe i trusted you" i start the waterworks coming down 

Jj was quick to wipe the tears off with the pad of his thumb "You are pretty though" he sighs 

I touch my eye before continuing. "But no you were exactly like him" i seethe to jj who is looking at me with no emotion. John b comes to me and wipes the tears off my face. i slap him. hard making sure it leaves a print. "You could have told me and i would understand i get it i'm emotional. But guess what i wasn't like that until he ruined me".

"You're acting like i killed your entire family" jj fires back, she wasn't just gonna talk trash about jj when he was standing a few feet away from her he thought. 

"Jj not the time man" john b warns. 

"Just tell my one reason why" i plead holding onto his arm. "I love her" he answers holding back the tears. I bite my lip and nod He loves her. "So bringing me here to just have sex with me and then you would drop me off to go to The Camerons" i whimper pulling the entire thought process in my head. I look down at myself and i hate what i see. 

"Your sick" i sneer before ripping out of his grasp and going out the door. "I'll go make sure she gets home safe" jj whispers before patting john b on the back meanwhile y/n was sobbing her eyes out, Got played by the two people she cared about most. "You shouldn't be walking at this time of night" jj speaks making me jump. i wipe my eyes figorously before turning around to face him with yet again his hands deeply in his pockets. "What now?" i question