fate pt 2

Jj told her all about the store he built from scratch and how he does lessons to teach little kids how to surf. It was getting dark out as they spent some time on the beach together and it was time for her to rent a motel until jj offered her to stay with him which she gladly accepted.

"Goodnight Jay" she says while softly laying the blanket on the hardwood floor. 

"Woah what're you doing?" jj questions propping up on his shoulder. 

"Going to sleep idiot" she rolls her eyes while making her way to jj snatching a pillow from the back of his head. She laughs and gets off the bed until jj grabs her arms and pulls her on top of him. Their laughing stops and its just the calm breaths of them while their faces get closer and closer to each other. She clears her throat when jj started leaning into her frame. 

"We have to get up early tomorrow" she whispers. 

"So we have too" jj whispers back while slowly moving a piece of hair away from her face. She only nods and her breath gets caught in her throat. "Its midsummer's y/n we always bail." jj comments. however she is still on top of him, "I know that but i want to see everyone you know i haven't been here in almost 4 years" she comments back and jj grabs her arms and gently lowers her onto her back "Don't sleep on the floor" he goes next to her ear while she breathes heavily. After 4 almost 5 years he can make her do the things she didn't want to do. 

"Okay" she whispers and pulls the covers over her. Jj puts an arm around her and pulls her closer to his chest. He just needs to hold her once more before she leaves. They both sigh in sync as they both close their eyes and fall into a deep slumber for the big day tomorrow. 

It was the next morning and they were both late to the party per usual. They arrived just in time for the lights to shine and the waiters passing out drinks. Y/n pats her dress down and turns towards jj smoothing out his tux. "best behavior got it" she says sternly making jj smirk "I'm always on my best behavior" she only rolls her eyes before taking his arm. they get drinks and the first person they spot is pope doing the barbecue like old times. "pope?" they both questioned and pope smiled bringing them into a big group hug. "Oh my god you look gorgeous as ever y/n" pope comments making her smile brightly. "Not too bad yourself have a little bears going on there" i point out making him scratch the back of his neck nervously. 

"Where is kiara?" i question and that makes him blush even more "With Sarah" making both blonde and y/h/c quirk an eyebrow looking at each other than back to him. "you don't know?" pope asks "Know what" i say 

"That both kiara and Sarah are pregnant" he exclaims 

"Wait your with kiara!!" y/n exclaims 

"YES!" he shouts making lady liberty give us a stern look. 

"Oh my god congratulations where is john b" i ask 

"Balcony" he points to where him and Sarah were sneaking around. i  run leaving jj and pope to stare at me while i run up the steps 

"John b?"  question looking forward noticing this place was the only not lit part of the whole party. "John b its y/n-" i screams when a pair of arms wrap around me 

"Missed me already" the familiar voice whispers in my ear letting me go. 

i turn around and smile brightly 

"Yes dumb ass now don't do that ever again" he smiles and brings me into a long hug. 

"God i missed you" he whispers 

"Everyone missed you" i pull away and hit him in the chest 

"and you didn't visit" i scold while he catches my fist i roll my eyes when he lets go. 

"Congratulations" i smile and he smiles back 

"its a dream come true" he says while sighing 

"You love her" i question and he all but sighs heavily and nods frantically. 

"then its fate" i whisper before leading him to the boys while we all laugh and drink. "Hey can i talk to you" jj states while the boys nod and go to the balcony. 

"yeah what is it?" i ask he only breathes and fiddles with my fingers before grabbing my hands tightly. 

"I like you y/n i have always had and i will always like you- no i will always love you, because i can't see me living without you like at all" he chuckles 

"God this is sucky but its at the top of my head right now, look all i wanted to say was will you be my girlfriend........ Again?" he squints waiting for my answer 

"yes" i answer 

"No?" he questions hurt written all over his face i roll my eyes laughing 

"YES!!" and with that he wraps his arms around me and twirls me in the air.