Baby project

"Okay class today's lesson i decided to make it a bit easier" Our health teacher begins and the chatter beside me dies down, even jj's big mouth for once. "So without further or do our first priority in developing into the real world would be children" with that the whole class groans loudly leaving me to chuckling to myself. "Now now i'm sure all of you in the near future would want children or are already having children" she glares at one of the blondes in the back of the class chatting loudly making everyone laugh while she looks confused as fuck. I love this teacher 

"so choose your partners it has to be girl and boy, you two will be the parents to your baby doll" the health teacher holds up an american girl doll. 

"couldn't find any boy dolls so girls will do, and besides they are much harder to contain" and with that she winks and the class is off to find their partner, while me on the other hand is getting jabbed in the rib cage by jj wiggling his eyebrows. 

"What do you say y/n Maybank ready to be the wife of my children" he winks while i shove him off his seat. We make our way up towards the front desk and retrive our baby girl, it sounds weird even saying that. And class is dismissed while the rest of the group grabs their doll and heads out. 

We got a sheet of paper for the rest of the day and more throughout the night. I gently place the doll in my arms while we get out of class, heading towards john b's van. Kiara is holding hers with pope and john b decided to be a single dad since Sarah is at the kook academy. Jj kisses my cheek and looks at the baby in my arms. A tear trickles down his cheek and he fake sniffles. 'what do you want to name her" he wipes his eyes while i roll my eyes. 

"Oh shut the fuck up already" i groan, jj puts a hand over my mouth

"SHHHHH" spits flies everywhere when he shushes me

"Dude that's disgusting" i fake gag while pope giggles like a school girl. "You guys would be terrible parents" kiara remarks "that's if we even are together" i retort shuddering at the thought of me and jj as a couple. Oh how brutal that would be. 

"Ah come on it wouldn't be that bad" jj says on the way home 

"Sure jj Sure" everyone says in sync  

                                                 ...

JJ is laying down with me on the pullout where we both sleep sometimes and the baby is between us what are you thinking about" jj whispers

its currently night time and everyone is asleep, including the 'baby' while jj tried putting on a diaper and accidently leaving it to basically fall off the couch and have a dent in its head. Might as well throw it in the ocean i'd say. "I'm thinking about how the fuck you managed to do decent today" i giggle while jj punches my shoulder really hard might i add. 

"For a father yes i did, as jj mayabank no i did not" he exclaims giggling 

i turn on my side to face him 

"hey you want to throw this baby in the ocean and dress in all black tomorrow having a whole funeral" i wiggle my eyebrows while jj laughs. 

god that laugh 

he just stares at me and i scrunch my nose up

"what?" i question 

"i'm just wondering how the fuck you come up with these ideas" he mocks me 

"is that a yes or no?" i question once more 

"Hell yes" he says before jumping out of bed while putting on shorts and a tank top. 

And so the pair threw the baby in the ocean on a count of three. 

" 1..... 2...... 3!!" we shout throwing the baby in the ocean hearing a splash in the distance

"i am never ever going to be a parent" i sigh out  plopping onto the sand with jj copying me, he fake wipes the sweat off his forehead and curses when he realizes this was a grade. "wow jj Maybank worried about his grade, that's not something you see everyday" i joke looking off into the distance. 

"ha ha very funny, we need to come up with some good ass excuse on how we lost our baby"

"you say 'our' like we were together having a kid" i laugh out and he joins in but i can tell it was forced, it falls silence and i think hard.

"How about we can say john b was jealous that i chose you instead of him and he got all mad since he didn't have a wife to care for his baby so he ruined our relationship by drowning our baby in the ocean and i somehow blame you and we break up" i let out a breath after my story. 

"Wow" jj whistles  looking at me 

"ooo and i can like smudge my mascara and tangle my hair up so it looks like i cared about the baby so so much" i add winking. jj nudges me and scoots closer since the breeze started kicking in. "how about you leave the part out where we actually stay together"

"But it would make the story much better" i say confusion written over my face. 

"true that"he sighs while grasping my hand tightly 

"but i hope i never lose you" he whispers 

"me either" i whisper back 

And so the pair walked in like they were homeless, the crew was abroad on the plan and he brought in tissues when y/n created her fake story actually sobbing while kaira rubbed her back in comfort. acting points gained, John b was the culprit resulting into all of us for getting a bad grade since our health teacher didn't buy it. pope was angry to the point where he wouldn't talk to us for days but soon got over it. Jj lays close than ever to the girl and she smiles when he falls asleep.