Youtube

i clear my throat before starting, while adjusting my light so it makes my face more brighter. Jj stands in the corner so he can do his grand entrance since he has never been on the channel before. Usually y/n's videos consist of baking or just videos of nature and the water or book recomandations. 

the sound goes off indicating that it starts recording 

"Hey guys!!" i wave to the camera, i clap my hands for dramatic effect and start saying the same thing over like how i do in every video with the comments, subscribing, and liking the video. "So as you know i have a boyfriend and i know i don't show him much or at all for that matter in my videos but today will be the day that i show you my one and only Lovely boyfriend!!!!" i cheer while jj jumps in the air dramatically before falling on me. i shriek and we topple to the floor 

"i can't breathe" i groan 

"sorry" jj whispers before pecking me on the lips before jumping up dusting off his shirt before flipping his hair and winking to the camer for my fans to drool over him. i pop up and dust myself off while muttering profanity words i will edit out later, "thank for helping me up" i mutter while jj goofily waves at the camera before flexing and such. 

"okay we get it you have muscles" i roll my eyes while pulling up a chair for jj to sit on, and he just rotates around, while i sit down in my chair. "after that dramatic entrance-" i clear my throat before carrying on "today's video will be me doing my boyfriend's makeup and making him looking at least decent" i scrunch up my nose before looking him up and down while jj imitates him being hurt. I laugh getting my makeup bag from the coffee table beside me and pull out the things i need. 

I start on my makeup and while that happens we explain how we met and out first impressions of each other, somehow getting to know each other better than before. i twist his chair around so his back is facing the camera and wait for the final reveal of the job i have done on him. i turn jj around and he looks shocked and puts a hand to his chest before puckering his lips making me laugh. 

"this is priceless" i say in between breaths trying to get air back in my lungs. 

"OHH my god" i wipe a teat out of my eye

"well guys that is the video we will be doing a live soon and you can ask as many questions as you want but for now i'm going to head out and see you guys tomorrow" me and jj wave to the camera and i sigh and turn off the camera. 
"who edits the videos?" jj questions before getting a makeup wipe and wiping his face off 

"depends me or kiara, who wants to do it" i shrug turning off the light and putting everything away where it belongs. 

Jj comes up to me and kisses me i melt into his arms. "Let's go to bed" he mumbles against my lips. i smile before responding. 

"that is an excellent idea" i mumble