Chapter 7 - What Are You?

Fret not thyself because of evil doers.

Fret not thyself because of evil doers, neither be thy envious against the workers of iniquity....

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil...

"Miss Ocean, are you okay?"

Aliyah looked up, giving Anna a smile. "Yes sweetie, did you need anything?"

Anna green irises blinked adorably before she nodded her head. "Yes ma'am, I do not understand what second question."

Aliyah looked down at the paper Anne placed on her desk, before glancing back at her.

"Well, the question states; "What are the four stages of writing?" What do you think it means to you?"

Anna shrugged her shoulders in response.

"What do you do when when you are planning to write a paper?"

Anna scrunched her brows together before replying, "Um, you are pre..writing?"

Aliyah nodded her head, "Great job."

With Anna, Aliyah noticed that if she did not go over the questions with her, she would say she did not understand.

Her and most of the others in the classroom also. It was only the second day and Aliyah could already infer who her students were.

After helping Anna with her work, Aliyah leaned back in her seat before glancing at little bear.

He was not paying any attention to her as his tongue stuck out from the side of his mouth, face so close to his paper as he filled out the questions.

He looked awfully harmless but, she would not be fooled.

Bears were sneaky and had a mean streak in them. They have the strength of a bodybuilder and the bloodlust of a vampire when they are transformed.

'Miss. Ocean, please report to the principals office. Miss. Ocean, please report to the office.'

Mrs. Jennings filtered through the intercom, making Aliyah frown slightly.

What is this about?

"Children, I will be stepping out for a bit. By the time I get back, your papers should be finished." Aliyah glanced at every student before nodding her head and leaving the room.

Once Aliyah arrived at the front office, she leaned over Mrs. Jennings desk before asking, "Do you know what this is about?"

Mrs. Jennings shrugged in response, "I have no idea darling, you should be fine."

Aliyah nodded in response to her vague answer before she went up to big bears door and knocked.

"Come in," a voice rumbled.

Aliyah opened the door to see, big bear with his glasses on and a frown on his face as he is writing on several papers.

Aliyah entered the room before closing the door behind her. "You have called me, Principal Fredrick?"

Big bear glanced at her before replying, "Yes, please sit down Miss. Ocean."

Aliyah obeyed before glancing at his face as he wrote on the bundle of papers. She crossed her right ankle under her left and clasped her hands together in her lap.

Looking around the dull and almost empty room, Aliyah noted that big bear did not have any memorabilia anywhere.

It seems like big bear was not planning on staying for the long haul.