Chapter 19 - The Bough Breaks

Dickinson looked around the crowded room with a sigh. He could not believe he was at a party; looking for a demon no less.

This was ridiculous.

Supers were grinding together as the beat dropped and humans were becoming meals to the vamps that made it to the party.

It took every ounce of his being to not attack each and everyone of them however, he was on a different mission.

He needed to find this Vix. The sooner he did, the quicker he can get out of here.

Dickinson looked around catching sight of his team. Nodding his head, he exited the nearby door to the floors terrace.

He was greeted with velvet more bodies grinding against each other. Some were even making out in the pool with their clothes off.

Dickinson felt disgusted as he knew what they were going to do. It seemed like with them; not only were they cursed but, they also was not blessed with a chosen.

He held back a growl as a she-demon bumped into his arm. She giggled as she turned her heterochromia eyes towards him.

"My apologies," she purred as she grabbed his before squeezing his muscles.

"Oh, you are so strong! No wonder you did not move," she exclaimed with lust filling her eyes to the brim. The she-demon came closer as her naked breasts started to run up and down his chest.

"Maybe we should go somewhere private."

Her scent was almost intoxicating.

It would have reeled Dickinson in however, hate and disgust were running rampant through his veins causing her magic to not work.

Dickinson brushed the she-demons arm off of his casually as he backed away slightly. "No thanks," he replied as he walked around her.

He could feel her eyes burning daggers through his back however, he was not phased. If the she-demon gets out of line, a gun full of crystal lead and poison hemlock can be greeted from the end of his barrel.

Dickinsons fingers tingled as he itched to bring out his gun and end them all here. Demon and human alike.

Before he thought the humans were here unwillingly however, their gazes weren't gazed and the way some glanced at him suggested, they were here on their own accord.

He guessed they were planning to become a sex slave; giving these things an unlimited supply of food.

A few vampires could be seen in the jacuzzi with a few humans, sucking the blood from them. He could hear these pathetic mortals moaning from where he was standing.

He looked away disgusted.

The longer he stayed in the presents of these things, the more nauseous he become so, he decided to leave the terrace before he spilled his guts all over the floor.

Once he closed the doors behind him, Harriets voice was heard through the mic.

"I can not reach Aliyah, I think something is wrong."

What? Crap!

Dickinson inconspicuously tapped the comic before muttering, "Find her now, she can not mess up this mission," he snapped irritatingly.

For this very reason, he did not tell her they were armed. How could he trust her with a gun when he could not even trust her to do a mission right.

He knew bringing her was a bad idea however, his uncle insisted.

Dickinson did not know what his uncles issue was. Originally, he thought he would agree with not bringing her here. He saw the looks that was exchanged between Aliyah and his uncle and figured it was not wise to trust her or bring her on our missions.