Chapter 23 - Under The Bridge

"Five new cases of missing children has been reported in the New York area. Adrian Miller; age 5, Dennis Hall; age 6, Mathew Smith; age 12, Francine Bell; age 8 and Manny Rodrigues; age 13."

According to the victims parents, all of the children had been taken while they were walking home from school so please, parents take the measures of dropping off and picking up your children safety.

Law enforcement a have been informed and they will be taking the measures of scouting local schools. My name is Natalie Emms and this is Channel 4 news."

"For the past week, exactly five children have been taken from schools. You guys know here in New York, we also have California, Maine, New Mexico and Texas has had the same kidnappings.

Several teams has been sent out for investigations. Whoever is doing this, we need them now. Since we were unable to get our last target, we will have to find someone else." Getty spoke as he turned off the tv.

"We can scope out the locations the Omega team has sent to us. According to them, there has been an unusual amount of traffic at the pier," Dickinson spoke.

Nodding his head, "Okay, you guys will go tonight and find out anything you can to get us ahead of this," Getty replied before dismissing us.

"Hey, meet me at the council library. There is something I need to show you," Chang spoke once they were in the hall.

Aliyah looked at him confusingly before agreeing. "Fine, I just need to make a run home and I will be there." He nodded and they went their desperate ways.

A little while later, Aliyah was back at the councils library.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked as she watching Chang move frantically between two tables.

"I have been doing research about the kidnappings. Apparently, there has been an incident like this one over two hundred years ago."

Aliyah nodded her head, "Okay?"

"Over one hundred children had been taken and half was sacrificed on the blood moon."

Sitting at the table, Aliyah looked to Chang confused, "Why kill half but not the others?"

Chang pointed towards her, "That's the thing. Apparently something went wrong during the process and the ritual was broken."

Aliyah was confused.

"Chang, what is going on? What is this ritual and who are these people that are doing it?"

He sat across from her on the table before taking out several sheets of paper and sitting them in front of her. Aliyah picked one up and read it.

May 20, 1820

Several sighting of witches has been spotted at the Mississippi River. Our sources say they were transferring boat loads of children to an unknown location.

June 4, 1821

Over twenty children ranging from ages five to sixteen has gone missing while they were coming from school. Local authorities has been searching with no such luck as no trance has been left from the kidnapped children.

August 19, 1821

The kidnappings has been worse as children started to go missing inside of their own home. Local neighbors has no correlation on the missing children has they had not made a sound. Parents were uninformed of their children's kidnappings until the next morning. Local authorities had been informed but no trace was left behind.