CHAPTER 19: Jayne

Throughout the next few weeks, things were great and the stares and whispers along with the gossip going around school were becoming more and more faint until I tuned it all out entirely.

Thanks to Wade, things have been better in my life. So much better even that my sister and her bullshit, I don't even care about.

He took us on our first date and we went to a nice little restaurant outside of town that wasn't too far, but yet nobody from town seemed to come here. Then we went for a drive and just laid under the stars that night. Every date after that has been great also. Mostly because I am with him and no matter where we went or what we did, it was always great.

There wasn't much to do around here, and I am sure that the places he lived at before had plenty more options to choose from but he seems to have always been able to make things special.

We did end up finding a spot in the woods a week ago however, that overlooked the lake a few feet below the rocks and immediately became our 'special' romantic place.

It was Friday night and I had taken off work for the weekend and decided to cook us something then take it to our special place and have a nice moonlit dinner.

We decided also to make the best of it and stay the weekend here together so we could escape from everything and everyone.

"That was really good baby. Thank you." He smiles at.me after taking his last bite of food and giving me a kiss.

"Thanks." I smiled in reply.

We next laid there together on our blanket with our arms around each other, looking up at the clear night sky filled with stars and the light of the moon, which seemed to be extra bright tonight.

I can't explain what it was but I turned my head to look at him as he did the same and he held my hand with the arm that wasn't behind my neck, propping it like a pillow already.

We looked at one another for a moment and then slowly leaned in and started kissing each other. Quickly it turned into a makeout session like it does the majority of the time. It was passionate and yet, got me wanting him more.

I wanted him to devour my body. I wanted him, my body ached for him. I wanted him badly.

I could tell he wanted me too and I feel like the both of us have been restraining ourselves and fighting the urges we both have for too long now. So I begin making a move to let him know that I'm ready to take things further.

I begin to move my hand down over his already hard bulge in his pants and begin to slowly rub it as we continue kissing and moaning.

"Baby." He moans a little between breaths. "Baby, we don't have to. We have plenty of time. We can wait." He looks into my eyes and gently caresses the side of my face.

"But I want to. I've been ready and I want you to be my first." I tell him.

He starts to smile at me.

"Under one condition." He says as he looks at my lips then back into my eyes.

"What?" I asked softly.

"As long as I'm your last." He asks.

That did it. That made me want him more than ever and make me feel happier than I have been in a long time. The best part about it also was that he meant it too.

"I promise." I nodded in reply.

We smiled at one another then kissed some more and moved it into the tent. Now I was feeling a little more nervous and I couldn't keep the butterflies in my stomach to calm down or my hormones from toning down a little either.

We removed each other's clothes slowly and he made me feel so comfortable and was gentle. He slowly moved his fingertips down from my next, the valley between my breasts and down to my stomach before reaching my clit and feeling the wetness between my legs.

He smiles at me again and kisses me on my lips at first before moving his way all the way down to where his fingers were at, rubbing my clit and making my legs shake.

I was surprised at myself as I am noticed I wasn't self conscious around him or trying to hide myself. He made me feel beautiful and has helped my confidence with myself. He looked at me as though I was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Suddenly, I begin feeling his tongue start to flick at my sweet bud and while playing with it, he slowly sticks one finger inside of me then added one more as he continued with his tongue.

He looked up at me while doing it and enjoyed watching me react to him pleasuring me. I could tell he loved making me moan just as much as I was.

"Oh my god. Mmmm....Wade." I start to moan and grip his hair.

He begins picking up the pace more and the pleasure intensifies until I can't hold it in anymore.

"Mmmm....You taste so good." He says against my pussy lips before continuing.

Once I reach my peak and can't hold it in any more, I start letting go all over his tongue, lips, chin and fingers. Oh my god, I just came and squirted a little it looks like.

To be continued......