CHAPTER 42: Wade

My father had wanted to talk to me for a while before I was able to leave the room and had even gave me something to drink for now that wouldn't ware off for a couple of months.

It was a type of serum that he had gotten from a Witch not that long ago for in case this happened. Then he banded me a few more bottles and was supposed to last me a she until we could figure out what was going on exactly and how to break the curse.

He mentioned it would also prevent anyone (including his father) from entering my dreams.

I was kind of surprised he had something like this but he said he had used it for himself for many years because he wanted to block from his father ever finding him (including our dreams).

He then began telling me what he did in inviting over Jayne's sister and had no idea that they didn't get along and was regretful, but that she as ready here. So I had hurried and downed the first bottle and put the others in my pocket and headed out to make sure Jayne was alright.

It looked like I had showed up in time and then as my Aunt was being the nice person that she was and great host, she took Jayne's sister and Clay to give a tour and show them to their rooms, which gave me some time to talk with Jayne.

We both smiled at one another and I knew she needed to get out of the house as did I and so we took a walk into the woods not too far out from the house for some alone time.

We hugged each other tightly and I could tell she was getting ready to cry.

"I've missed you so much." She tells me while holding my face in her hands.

"I've missed you too." I smile at her.

I begin telling her about what my father had said and about the serum he gave me. Which that made her happy.

We wrapped our arms around one another again and then things became heated real fast and although it has only been a few days, it felt like longer and our urges seemed to do what they always did and right away took over us both.

We began making out and I started moving her back and pushed her up against the tree, continuing making out with her. Both of our tongues fighting over dominance.

I began pulling down her tank top and bra, exposing her breasts, cupping them in my hands while taking one nipple at a time into my mouth and flicking at them while she reached down inside my pants and started stroking my cock.

Both of us were moaning and we couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm gonna show you just how much I missed you." I tell her before yanking down her pants and tearing her panties off while I pull down my boxers and pants then turn her around, push her hair to the side and kissed her lips while thrusting deep and hard inside of her.

Between the both of us panting and moaning from pure pleasure I gripped her hair to keep it from getting in my way as I started rubbing her clit with my other free hand that wasn't holding me up against the tree to keep my balance.

"Baby." She moans out load.

"I fucking love you!" I tell her as I continue thrusting deep and hard inside of her faster and faster.

"I love you too baby!" She moans out loud.

Right as I start to feel close as does she also, I quickly turn her back around to face me and lean her back against the tree while she throws her arms over my shoulders to hold on as I lift one of her legs and wrap it around my waist allowing me to thrust inside of her deeper.

My god she felt so fucking amazing. I love feeling her wetness dripping on my cock.

"I'm c-coming baby!" She breathes out a moan.

"Come with me." I tell her between thrusts.

I then smash my lips back onto hers as I thrust a few more times until we both come together.

Then after we had finished getting dressed, well, except she couldn't wear her panties because of what I did to them, we both sat down and talked for a little bit before heading back.

I had even told her about the serum my father gave to me that would help and she seemed happy about that and a little more put at ease.

Now we have to deal with her sister and that fucking douchebag, Clay, when we return. Now how I'm supposed to stay calm with him and her around, all I can do is pray.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)