CHAPTER 48: Wade

Oh my god! Jayne was now faster and moved more swiftly than ever before, with every movement she made including when she dodged someone trying to hit her. She also seemed to be able to create the blue flamed fire balls quicker than me. So I guess it worked.

Most of the tests were physical and she seemed to pass each one with flying colors-impressing all of us.

Throughout the entire time I have been training I became very strong very quickly because I already had the abilities in my DNA and now it looks as though she has reached the same level sooner than anticipated and it is quite relieving to be honest.

I felt like I was looking at a completely different person. I was both impressed and even more attracted to her than ever before (which I never thought was possible).

"Well then, looks like we're more than prepared now." Aunt Elizabeth remarks with a smile on her face. "Your grandfather has no idea the hell that is about to come his way." She smirks.

After we had finished with the tests, we all went inside and had dinner together while laughing and hanging out. It felt nice. I finally felt like I was home and I was with my family.

Things seem to have changed entirely for not of course not just mine and Jayne's life, but it seems like for everyone else's.

My father seemed different than ever and has felt more like a father to me ever since we spoke and 'cleared the air' sorta speak. It was nice.

While sitting at the table talking and having a real great time, suddenly, my Aunt stopped laughing and set down her glass of wine as she started to scowl whilst looking at the center of the table.

"Aunt Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Liz?" My father asks after me. "What is it?" He asks.

Everybody is staring now at her a little worried and freaked out as she continues staring at the middle of the table without blinking.

"He's coming." She says. "He......" She started to say until suddenly she stopped and looked straight down at the center of the table before placing her palms down onto the table.

"Aunt Elizabeth?" I start trying to snap her out of whatever trance she was falling into.

She didn't respond and instead started to close her eyes for a brief moment before reopening them again only this time, her eyes were full on white. Was she possessed?

"Liz?" My dad asks.

She doesn't say anything or even blink as she continues looking at the center to the table for a moment longer.

We all looked at one another in fear, not knowing what the hell was going on. Then she finally said something and looked straight ahead at my dad with an evil grin.

Her eyes were not of hers as they were a deep and dark red shade and looked creepy.
Then the moment she spoke, I thought she was possessed as her voice was more raspy and deep.

"You pathetic little shit." She begins telling my dad. "You think that training your son and his little girlfriend will help you?" She then chuckles. "You're all going to die."

"It's you who will be laying on the ground dead." My father states.

"Tsk tsk tsk. My stupid and pathetic excuse of a son. You chose the life you did. You abandoned everything. And we both know you could make this stop." She tells him.

"Aunt Liz?" I tried to catch her attention.

"And as for you, my grandson. You have much to learn. Which you will learn from the best." She grins.

"Fuck you. Now get the hell out of my Aunt and give her body back!" I demanded.

She looks at me a moment longer without blinking and grinning in a grimacing manner sending chills up and down my spine.

"I'll see you soon." She says.

Several seconds after she says that, she closes her eyes tightly then tilts her head back and suddenly starts to breathe out a long breath while black tar like substance came out of her mouth and made its way up towards the ceiling.

Before any of us could make any kind of sense with what the hell just happened, we next noticed her body going limp and then abruptly with hard force, being thrown back hard against the wall before falling hard onto the floor.

While we all ran to her side to try and help her up, that's when we heard the front door being broken down and off its hinges.

There in the doorway now stood my grandfather with Clay beside him and many others right behind him.......

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)