CHAPTER 45: Jayne

I knew that bitch wasn't really serious and it felt good to finay see through people more early now. Then after I saw all of that in her eyes, things I knew were going to be different from then on out.....I was going to be different with anyone.

Aunt Elizabeth had told me that I had an ability that Wade didn't really have which is the ability to lock eyes with somebody and know exactly if they are good or bad people.  They tend to freeze as I look into their eyes and don't remember when I come to in what had just happened. I can see as far back in their lives from the time they were born and so on.

With her, I saw what that paper REALLY was going to show me and that that bitch took out my money. Then not just that, she happened to set up the whole part at dinner with Clay getting thrown out of the house and her trying so hard to stay with us so she could get whatever she needed to for Clay to take back to Wade's grandfather.

Then as soon as we headed back into the house, I had told everyone what I saw and how that whole dinner bullshit was an act.

None of that mattered now however, since regardless, there will be a fight to the death practically in a week or maybe two and there was little time left to train both Wade and I. At least to where we would be strong enough to fight up against whatever his grandfather brought.

Throughout the next few days, I have worked out more than I think I ever have in my entire life and it made me feel good as I knew it was to help prepare me in becoming stronger and have been even losing weight while being here due to the training we had started doing not that long after we arrived.

Wade himself was also building more muscle than he had before, in which I hadn't thought was possible and it became soon harder than before to keep our hands off each other. He liked though that I still had an ass and made me promise to keep them and my curves.

Wade's father had invited hundreds of people as did Aunt Elizabeth. Everyone was real nice and welcoming to both Wade and I.

They all took immediate interest with helping teach the both of us some things and I felt like I was in a fairytale of some kind. Everything felt so surreal between magic and discovering this whole new mystical type world that nobody would believe truly existed in real life.

Every night after training and dinner, both Wade and I would end up passing out on the couch or in bed. We both became instantly tired after we had finished because according to both his Aunt and father, they were giving us the 'crash course' and apparently teaching the both of us things many don't master until after years of training.

His Aunt always had concocted up a mixture of herbs that she would put into our tea each night to make sure our bodies were great the next morning and not achy or anything.

There was so much I knew I had to still learn about all of this but honestly, I couldn't wait. For the first time in my life, I felt like I was right where I was meant to always be.

I have been welcomed into a family that did not know me personally and despite me being a human and different from them all, they still accepted me.

In a way I guess you could say that Wade has helped save me. Since I have been here I have wanted nothing more than to leave behind everything in the past (except for my parents of course) as well as when I had first met Wade and his friends......They are my family now.

Tonight as I was fast asleep, I was having a nice dream about Wade and I standing by a creek at the bottom of a green grass rolling hill with a gentle light breeze brushing across our face.

Then suddenly, dark clouds rolled in and the thunder in the sky began to grumble. Something didn't feel right. Something was wrong. It didn't feel like a dream anymore or even a nightmare per say. This felt real. Like no other dream I have ever had before. What was happening?

Right as I looked over at where Wade was at, I saw his body laying lifeless several feet away from me with a huge black sunken hole in his chest, then I began feeling a strong sharp pain in my chest and when I looked down at it, it seemed to grow deeper and deeper just as his.

That's when I heard a sinister laugh come from at the top of the hill.

Standing there was an older man who I could only assume was his grandfather. He was laughing menacingly before glaring at me as the strong gust of wind grew stronger and stronger, causing my hair to blow in my face.

Then as soon as I finally move my hair out of my face, I am immediately startled and terrified as I now see his grandfather standing in front of me with all black eyes, aged skin, dry, pale, sharp looking teeth and long dark fingernails.

He quickly reached his hand into the hole in my chest and started to grab at what I thought was my heart but wasn't sure.

Whatever it was, I could feel it being ripped out from my chest. Suddenly I couldn't breathe. I started to panic. I tried to even scream but nothing came out. It was all silent.

"You think you can share my grandson's abilities?! He is mine!" The old man says in a demonic voice.

That's when I began to hear Wade's voice and after hearing him say my name a few times, I finay woke up.

However, I hadn't woken up to just him in the bedroom, I was surrounded by Jimmy, Rocky, Aunt Elizabeth as well as his father and a doctor?

Oh god, what the hell just happened? I began to think. And why are they all here looking at me worried?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)