CHAPTER 41: Jayne

The last few days have been the hardest ever, seeing as to how I haven't been able to see or talk to Wade because Aunt Elizabeth and his father both thought it was best to let  Wade 'calm down'.

I miss him though. I miss talking to him and feeling safe in his arms. Throughout the last few days I have been feeling real depressed.

Today though, there was supposedly hope that I would be able to see Wade.

I felt bad with what happened the other day. I thought I could calm him down but I couldn't this time and it killed me to watch him once again, having to be held back.

While sitting in the living room watching some TV to kill some time, both his Aunt and dad were talking in the office about if rather or not Wade should be let out-like he is some sort of an animal or something, when I suddenly heard them shouting (mostly Aunt Elizabeth).

The next thing I heard was the office door swinging open so hard that it hit the wall and Aunt Elizabeth storming out of the office towards the living room with Wade's father chasing after her.

"Stop it! I thought I was doing something good for her. She isn't feeling too good and so ai thought she may have been homesick and needed the company!" He shouts at her.

"You should have asked first!" She snapped at him.

"Well sorry! Besides, there's nothing I can do about it now!" He fires back.

They both then look at me and Aunt Elizabeth points at me.

"Tell her! Tell her what you had done!" She demands.

He looks at me with guilt in his eyes and I begin to get worried as to what he has done to make Aunt Elizabeth infuriated as much as she is.

"Please forgive me Jayne. I truly was only trying to make things a little better for you here until Wade came out." He tells me with much remorse in his voice.

"What are you talking about?" I asked while standing up.

"I-I-contacted your sister because I believed you were homesick and she told me she wanted to bring you a late birthday gift and see you because she has missed you." He says real fast.

"WHAT!!!??!!!" I yelled out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you weren't that close with each other and...." He stops right when there is a knock at the door.

Oh god. She's here. I guess I can't really blame him since he didn't know about her and I never getting along, but STILL! I mean, I knew Elizabeth already knew because she has that gift, plus me and Wade told her already.

We all hesitate to answer and I start to try and calm myself down because I don't want to create a scene but also, I start to remind myself that I am no longer the same person she remembers. I am stronger mentally and emotionally now and will NOT let that all go to pieces in account of her.

So I hold my head high and then walk towards the door. I then take in a deep breath and let it out before opening the door.

When I open it, I am even more infuriated, although yet, at the same time, NOT surprised, that she brought her boyfriend, Clay. DAMNIT!

It is gonna be bad enough that she is here, but now with him on top of it, this isn't going to be good. Fuck me, I needed Wade right beside me right now.

"I'll go get Wade." His dad said and started heading upstairs to first talk with him about stuff he didn't say what but I didn't care. Whatever it took for me to see Wade again and to have him standing here next to me was all that mattered.

"Hey sis!" She says excitedly.

"Hi." I replied with my head still held high and in more confidence than ever.

She came in for a tight hug. Oh my god, I wish I could be saved right now.

"I have missed you so much!" She says with tears in her eyes.

Okay, what the hell was going on?! She is acting a little off? More than usual. She doesn't sound like anyway I have ever heard her sound before. She sounds genuinely sad. Could she really have missed me?

"I-I have to." I replied not entirely convinced but yet, not dismissing the awkwardness.

"Hey Jayne." Clay nods a 'what up' type gesture.

"Clay." I replied just to be polite and then notice out the corner of my eye, the expression on my sister's face. She looked apologetic that he was here but also seemed to be looking at him in an odd, uncomfortable and suspicious way.

Before anybody else said anything, I felt my hand being touched and a kiss on my cheek.

I looked to be sure it was all real and it really was Wade. He looked like THE Wade I knew and fell in love with.

We both smiled at each other. Then we he looked at my sister, he faked smiled and then once he saw Clay, they both glared at each other but then faked a friendly greeting.

"Well, why don't we show you two around and to your rooms and then we will all have some dinner and get to know one another." Aunt Elizabeth suggested.

I was glad that she saved the moment because I had so many mixed emotions right now ranging from happy to mad, sad and a few others.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)