CHAPTER 44: Wade

We all stood there looking at my father in shock. I have never seen him get so upset or look the way he did. I never thought I would say this but for the first time in my life really, I was scared shitless of him.

After Clay was tossed out and Aunt Elizabeth shut the door and locked it, both her and my father looked at us all. It took a moment but my father eventually returned back to how he normally looked.

"We don't have much time. My father will be here soon enough and trust me, it will be a war." My father tells us.

"What the hell just happened?  What the hell did you turn into?" I asked him.

"The same thing you do when you end up losing control and blackout eventually. Luckily throughout my childhood, I spent years learning to control it. Something I should have done with you." He mumbles the last part.

"So how are we supposed to prepare for whatever is to come?!" I ask him.

"We need to call in for some help. Now I know my father won't be here by at least, a week. I know he is in Italy right now, most likely gathering people for himself to come along with him for help, but I have people I can contact." He says.

"Me too." My Aunt Elizabeth says.

"Alright then. We need to do some training and I will personally teach some things, Son. Your Aunt Elizabeth will help everyone else." He tells us.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Yet I guess I could seeing as to how the dream from before had gone when my grandfather entered into it.

Then to make things crazier and more bizarre, while my father and Aunt were in the study to contact their people, it seemed as though I had not paid too good of attention because I noticed that Jayne and her sister weren't nearby. Where the hell did they go? They were both just here?!

Then Jimmy, Rocky and I heard Jayne out in the front, Jayne was shouting at her sister angrier than I have ever heard her before. So we all three started to head outside.

"Wipe your tears, SIS." I heard Jayne say harshly while standing over her sister who was on the ground looking up at her with blood coming down her nose.

"You fucking bitch!" Her sister snaps and quickly stands then tries to attack Jayne by throwing a right hook towards her but Jayne dodges it and instead knocks her sister back down.

"No! You don't ever disrespect me EVER again. And I swear on mom and dad's grave that if you ever come near me or any of us again, I will not hesitate to kill you in the slowest and most painful way." Jayne threatens her.

Okay, maybe I should say something or at least ask what happened and how they got to this point so fast. On the other hand however, me and the guys are actually quite enjoying this and interested in seeing what happens next.

"You will regret this. They aren't you're family. I am. And I....." Her sister began to tell Jayne until she cut her off.

"I said shut your fucking mouth and leave! You are dead to me. You aren't my sister and I have put up with too much of your bullshit for far too long and now that I can see right through you, well, let's just say you're lucky you still are breathing and should be thanking me I am allowing you to limp away from here, with only a broken nose and nothing more. But I suggest you hurry and go before I change my mind!" Jayne yells at her.

Her sister gets up and winces in pain while holding her side and glares at Jayne before she turns and starts limping away while Jayne continues standing there with clenched fists at her sides and watching her sister disappear around the corner from the driveway.

I hesitated at first to approach her because I have never seen her get so upset before that I wasn't entirely sure what would happen next. Shit, did she get my temper as well?!

When I slowly and cautiously began walking up towards her, right as I got just a few steps away from her, she suddenly turned to look at me.

"Baby? What the hell just happened?" I asked her.

"I saw through her bullshit. Yes I had teared up from the speech she made at the table before the fight with Clay but then, afterwards as I looked right into her eyes, I knew it was an act." She smiles a little bit in a disturbing way.

"H-how did you know that?" I asked in hopes I didn't piss her off more by asking that.

"I've discovered that is one of my abilities that I have not because of you. Your Aunt told me the other day that one of the abilities I seem to have was that I can actually look into someone's eyes and tell everything about them. I even saw the moment she was born and immediately began to see these flashes of her life and even about the money I was to inherit." She begins to chuckle a little bit in a creepy way.

"Well, why didn't you mention anything? My father could have...." I started to tell her my father could have thrown her out with Clay also but she stopped me.

"Because I wanted to handle her. You don't know how long I have waited to tell her the things I did. Now, I will never truly hurt her or kill her, because I wouldn't stop so low, like her. But no more beatings or any kind of abuse rather it be verbal or physical, will I take from her ever again. Or anyone for that matter. I know what I'm worth now and I won't accept or settle for anything less. I will never be people's fucking punching bag." She says getting all teary-eyed again and truly looked as though she was about to cry.

All I could do was hold her tight and tell her how proud I was that she had gotten confidence and finally stood up for herself. It was about time. I am also glad that she wouldn't really hurt anyone or do anything like she had just threatened towards her sister because otherwise, I think she would be the one also who needed to be taught in how to keep her temper controlled.

Things were gonna be different for everybody from now on and for the first time in my life, I wasn't afraid or worried in what the future held for me. Sure I have always, for the most part, been confident in myself but also, some of the time, I was hiding my true fears and anxiety about the future.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

For the full book version, I may change the approach with the sister incident and have the confrontation be in the chapter before this one. Either way, hope you all enjoy it still! :):) Love you all!!